Lens Flair

Birdie.jpg

Wish I could've gotten closer but alas if the patio door were to open the border collie that resides with my family would run out and scare all wildlife away.. So I had to take this through my back window [or if I had a larger zoom (55-200 is my biggest one) that would've done too I suppose].. ah well, things happen.

For some reason the oranges are WAY off whenever I link it... oddly

Last edited:
Forget the Trunk Monkey and meet the Guard Goose, my new immobiliser. Problem was, she wouldn't let me back in...

202-1.jpg

2597632189_9cab38aa10_b.jpg

more from the "pool" party

Fucking geese...I had lost track how many times those assholes would bite me. If you want a goose to leave you alone, reach out, grab (not squeeze) it's neck near the head and shake it a few times. They leave you alone after that.

She let me back in eventually. There's one living on the river outside my house - she's known as the Swoose - must have escaped somewhere and now hangs out with the swans that live there as well. Must have thought "they're big'n white - I'm big'n white - fits!" :)

Anyroads - this thread is turning into David Attenborough meets Chelsea Flower Show - can't have that, so here's the Joey Dunlop Memorial up on the mountain.

joey2.jpg

VERY long time, Jay! Let's see some more! :clap:

I'm trying, my poor camera has taken on full time car picture duty when I'm tinkering under the hood. I'll try to get the creative juices flowing a bit, I have an idea for a great picture, gonna try and make it happen soon....also taking Photography 101 when the fall semester starts. Will finally learn how to use this bag full of lenses lol.

Have to be more spontaneous that's for sure.

Huge storms rolling through this evening, got a handful of lucky shots while the fireflies were out in the corn fields.

Side_Shot_by_g00b3rs.jpg

Last edited:
^ That is AWESOME!

Continuing with the RallyX shots:

https://pic.armedcats.net/a/an/anonymous/2008/06/26/_MG_3429_WEB.jpg

I got some good practice panning :p

If you want a goose to leave you alone, reach out, grab (not squeeze) it's neck near the head and shake it a few times. They leave you alone after that.
Works very well with people too.

Any how Adunaphel are you trying to prove that the Netherlands has as crap building as England - because if you are you have succeeded, photo very good, building errrr.....