Production GT-R SMASHES 'ring record.

Oh yes, a Japanese head to head rivalry. This can only end well! Unless they use the winning entry to bomb Pearl Harbor again, but I doubt that'll happen.

lol in keeping with the spirit of the NSX...the new NSX should

1. be slower than a C6

2. have 376 HP from a NA V8 that rev's to over 9000 RPM's

3. be 140 thousand dollars

Oh yes, a Japanese head to head rivalry. This can only end well! Unless they use the winning entry to bomb Pearl Harbor again, but I doubt that'll happen.

I only wonder... how will Best Motoring rig the race? Tsuchiya is an Ex-Honda whore but loves GT-R's... this just may mean an honest track battle on the show for once!

I only wonder... how will Best Motoring rig the race? Tsuchiya is an Ex-Honda whore but loves GT-R's... this just may mean an honest track battle on the show for once!

Believe it or not, people on BM like some cars that aren't Japanese! Gan-San actually bought Carrera GT just based on the specs and looks alone without even test driving it beforehand.

Im still not convinced theres an NSX in the wings. Seems to me that people are getting it confused with the Supra replacement. V10, AWD, hell it even looks exactly the same. Plus dont forget, in 2 years the time, the V-spec GTR (already unofficially timed under 7.20) and maybe even the GTR Evo will be in full swing.