The most awesome picture ever?

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
Sorry, but this just needed it's own thread.

https://pic.armedcats.net/v/vi/viper007bond/2008/06/25/volcano.jpg

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2008/05/photogalleries/volcano-photos/index.html

May 6, 2008?After 9,000 years of silence, Chile's Chait?n volcano (pictured on May 3) is erupting with lava, ash?and lightning (full story).

Since the volcano awoke on May 2, it has continued erupting intermittently, blanketing the area in ash and forcing more than 4,000 people to flee.

The mingling of lightning and ash seen above may be a "dirty thunderstorm."

The little-understood storms may be sparked when rock fragments, ash, and ice particles in the plume collide to produce static charges?just as ice particles collide to create charge in regular thunderstorms.

Looks like something that belongs on an AC/DC album. I can just hear Thunderstruck playing in the background.

Anyway, cool pic.

Allow me to quote Lewis Black on this one.

"They didn't write about that kind of weather in the bible! And I believe if a prophet had seen that kind of stuff, after he had wiped the shit out of his pants he'd have told us about it".

shit.

it's a good idea, here's mine ... i know the existence of lensflair thread, but that's just photos, we should make a thread intitled "finalgears most awsome picture" with personal pictures not from the net, with just one picture not 100 per user

So basically.. us peasants we can go all NSFW in there? Nice, nice.. :shifty:

Explosions: sorta check
Robots: needs those
Boobs: needs those

Only 1/3. Sorry mate ;)

where's that Star Wars rock concert pic when you need it? That blows this out of the water!

edit : here we go :

startrock.jpg

Last edited:
If God's head exploded for some inexplicable reason, it would probably look like this.

So that's what it looks like when God's finished having unusual sex.

Signs that God might be just a little pissed at you.