Random Thoughts....

I broke/tore off about one third of my nail on my right thumb a couple of hours ago, damn that hurt, still does if I touch the band-aid :cry:

But look on the bright side, you now have an excellent guitar pick!

(hope it heals soon)

OK Adunaphel I now feel ashamed of my post - mgkdk I hope you feel better soon - I was only joking (in poor taste before). Take some painkillers and snuggle up with a 'friend' you'll soon feel better.

^ Will do :) and thanks guys

And thanks guys. I was carrying a case of lead projectiles and was just about to put them down on a table when my fingers slipped and my thumb was at the bottom, luckily it didn't fall on my foot, it was 6,35 kg :eek:

Aaargh, I want to say things but don't know what to say! :?

Being new (in terms of posting, lurked for a while) here, and making a mark in the established ways of all doesn't help. Not new to this online forum malarky, part of a specific F1 forum (where I first used my sig), a spinoff from a podcast, and was there from start of it's life way back in March 06.

Anyhoo, since this is the random thoughts thread, here's a question, can a thought really be random or are we really subconsciously thinking about 'random' all the time? Probably didn't make sense, if you don't understand it then neither do I...probably... :lol:;)

Hope my stay here will be extremely pleasant and enjoyable. Also whilst I'm at it, what time is breakfast served, and I do like my eggs sunny side up... :p

Breakfast is served from 4:30-5:07 AM, and we don't serve eggs. I'm afraid the only item on the menu is a can of baked beans, minus the beans.

We've got great onion rings, though, if you're willing to stay until lunch.

Last edited:
Hmmmm, a can of baked. Or is that a baked can?

I suppose the beans were never my favourite part of that combination, though mind you, the can never was either after one attacked me when I was 7.

I'll also take you up on the offer of Onion rings.

^ Will do :) and thanks guys

And thanks guys. I was carrying a case of lead projectiles and was just about to put them down on a table when my fingers slipped and my thumb was at the bottom, luckily it didn't fall on my foot, it was 6,35 kg :eek:

I want to marry you.

Breakfast is served from 4:30-5:07 AM, and we don't serve eggs. I'm afraid the only item on the menu is a can of baked beans, minus the beans.

We've got great onion rings, though, if you're willing to stay until lunch.

can I get special price?

Super 2 Hour Opposite Time starts 4 seconds after this is posted! For the next 2 hours (round up to nearest hour) you gotta say the opposite of what you were originall going to say!

Fuck, I left my book at the pizza place I work at, again. :wall:

Next week's my last, though, that place can :censored:! :dance:

Whats your most popular pizza? US style or Italian style?

The place I work at is New York style: hand-tossed, thin dough, practically no crust, and big wide slices that you need to fold in half to cram in your mouth. Sold plain by the slice. Almost all locally-owned pizzerias in the Northeast are New York style, and apparently it's hard to find such a place west of the Mississippi.

Compare this to Chicago-style or "deep dish" pizza: extremely thick, almost breadstick-sized crusts, baked in a deep pan and is more moist than NY style pizza. Pizza Hut and Uno's are some of the chains that popularize this, but they're relatively hard to find around here (the former especially, which is a shame).

Edit: You'd fit in really well in America, especially by your bitchin' musical taste and love of pickup trucks. :cool: Ever visited, or planning to soon? (Come to the East Coast Meetup!)