Prince Charles converts his beloved Aston Martin to run on Wine

TurnerGTX

article-1030611-01CD1E9D00000578-620_468x286.jpg

Prince Charles has been driving while using alcohol - to run his car.

In his latest effort to help the environment, the prince has converted his 38-year-old Aston Martin to run on fuel made from surplus English wine.

The move, part of a drive to reduce his carbon footprint, emerged in an annual review of the Prince's activities. It shows he has already hit his target of cutting carbon emissions by 12.5 per cent by 2012, in line with the Government's Kyoto target.

http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/news/article-1030611/Prince-Charles-converts-beloved-Aston-Martin-green-machine--run-English-wine.html?ITO=1490

The Man Who Will Not Be King - at least we can always hope. That man is an idiot.

The Man Who Will Not Be King - at least we can always hope. That man is an idiot.

Why would you care? For us Canadians he could actually be king one day... how embarrassing.

I guess he just has a bit too much of daddy in him...

In his latest effort to help the environment, the prince has converted his 38-year-old Aston Martin to run on fuel made from surplus English wine.

At last, a use for English wine!

One has to imagine that the wine is further distilled to atleast 150 proof? Personally i love the idea of recyling waste to make fuel, and i love Aston Martins, but the whole Charles thing kind of ruins it for me. <3 Ethanol

Being intelligent is not a qualification for being the UK head of State which is a constitutional role only. It should be for being the head of state of a country where the head of state also has political power (you know the idiot(s) I am talking about).

The qualification for being the UK head of state is to know what knife and fork to use at a banquet, and how to make small talk, that is about it.

Oh God, not Charles!

I think when the article says he's set it up to run on alcohol, they mean ethanol and the story has been mangled. Nothing would surprise me though. I only slightly like Charlie because he's a Land Rover fan. Prince Philip is the best though, he makes some brilliantly racist jokes, great to hear them coming form a royal. :D

Prince Charles - the only man in the world that could STILL look like a dork when driving a DB6.

Must be the ears.

oh leave the guy alone, who cares what he does anyway? After watching The Queen with Helen Mirren, i realized what a pathetic guy he is and kind of feel sorry for him like one pities a mentally handicapped kid.

Best use for English wine.

But does it run linux?

Looks like Jayhawk already beat me to it.
The real question is "does it run Crysis?". :eek:

I think Charles needs to lay off the fuel before coming up with ideas like this one.

Last edited: