Top Gear Hottie Spotting

Status
Not open for further replies.

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
Following a number of posts in http://forums.finalgear.com/top-gear-episode-discussions/11x02-june-29th-2008-a-28350/ (and a dialogue with Viper beforehand I hasten to add) welcome to the TG Hottie Spotting thread.

Simply post pictures of audience members you think are attractive (including guys for all you "Not a Dudes" and James Mays out there) from shows past and present.

Please nobody post the Yawner from over Peter Firth's left shoulder in 11 x 02!!!! :barf:

PS Caught a bit of an old Fifth Gear yesterday with Adrian Simpson reviewing the Mayback - Mrs Hersworksfinetoo took one look at him and said "He's cute!". Takes all sorts I suppose, but then she did marry me! :?

Last edited:
Already a thread like this...

If there is then I apologise, though as I said I did discuss with Viper before creating this one.

I remember a thread like this once before... the lad who started it got a bit of a bollocking for it and the thread was closed. I seem to recall people thinking it was a a bit creepy. Good luck, Mine' . :)

Hey, y'all, 'twas Viper and others comments from the 11x02 post that gave me the idea. It's happening anyway, I just brought it out into the open. Finding people attractive is not a crime anywhere in the world as far as I know, and as long as it is done with respect, with headshots only and no lairy comments attached where is the harm? It doesn't have to be seedy, and like beauty, seediness is in the eye or at least the mind of the beholder. And note I suggested people posting pictures of people they find attractive and not just female audience members.

Just a bit of cocking about really......

It's sort of creepy to pick on audience members...just like in the previous thread.

It's OK if you work in television, and appear often in the public papers. But definately not cool to put some poor girls' pictures online, without her knowing about it. Not nice..

Some people on here drive me nuts, If you dont like it then stay out the thread man and done have a cow. All i see on these forums now is stupid little aruguments man, Some people need to get a grip.

Reactions: MWF
Some people on here drive me nuts, If you dont like it then stay out the thread man and done have a cow. All i see on these forums now is stupid little aruguments man, Some people need to get a grip.

Thanks for your support and well said. I quite agree - if a thread doesn't interest me I tend to leave it alone.

Hey, y'all, 'twas Viper and others comments from the 11x02 post that gave me the idea. It's happening anyway, I just brought it out into the open. Finding people attractive is not a crime anywhere in the world as far as I know, and as long as it is done with respect, with headshots only and no lairy comments attached where is the harm? It doesn't have to be seedy, and like beauty, seediness is in the eye or at least the mind of the beholder. And note I suggested people posting pictures of people they find attractive and not just female audience members.

Just a bit of cocking about really......

If you want people to post stuff about other people in general there is the "Which country has the sexiest women thread" for the guys, and I'm sure skylock and the other girls (including Kajun ;)) could start up a "Which country has the sexiest guys thread" if they really wanted to.

I'm not trying to start an argument with you about whether or not you should post this thread. I'm advising you because I was the one that made the previous thread and Viper removed it. I used the exact same reasons as you did for defending mine but the thread and the concept still were not cool. And the people that posted there were right, it was stalker-ish... so just let it be man. Admire the girls in private, don't have to make a full-bore thread about it.

-LP

It is a bit creepy, but i was eyeing that one that was posted quite heavily.

^That's retarded. I gave you +rep to counter the -rep :p

Whoa you used "y'all".

My best friend is an ex-pat who lives in Arlington, TX. What a cool coincidence.

As for the rest of y'all, if I'd known what a can of worms I was opening I'd have left this one alone I promise you, but I DID discuss the subjct with Viper before starting this thread, and assumed rightly or wrongly that if it would cause such a hooha or if similar threads had been posted before that I might have been given a "Heads Up!" to avoid any potential embarassment or outrage.

I am sorry if the thread offends anyone, but as we say to people who complain about Top Gear - if you don't like it, why watch it?

If this thread is a real issue to people then let's just close it or delete it and move on with our lives. Noone died after all.

Peace, out.

that one that tryed the travle rabbit..hmmm....lol shame i cant rember the epp

that one that tryed the travle rabbit..hmmm....lol shame i cant rember the epp

That's because there wasn't one, it was a vibrating seat that she tried.

I also find this thread a little creepy.

Status
Not open for further replies.