Post a pic of yourself

On second thought, these days it's probably better to be associated to Woody Allen instead of Tom "placenta-eating-nutjob" Cruise.

We have a kart track here where they get up to 60mph. I love going there.

Joc?, how fast did those get?

whenever I go go-karting i seem to get stuck with the gokart that's power gimped :(

Just bring along a small turbo and slap it onto the engine when they're not looking.

You know what's fun? Driving a go kart on a wet track when the g kart has slick tires. I highly recommend it if the go kart track operator is stupid enough to let it happen. I did so quite a while ago when I was still quite a young kid and it might have been the most fun I've ever had.

I recommend driving a racing Kart... Tested one @my buddies from Uni, he lives near a kart track. It has 30 hp and therefore 5 times as many as the others on the track. The first stint, he was mad at me because I wasa going to slow and the engine didn't get enough cooling... Stepped up my game and got within a second of him, but then I'm 30kgs heavier ;-)

The last time I drove a go kart I clipped the inside of a hairpin, snapped the steering rack and then plowed through the opposite tyre wall. It did mean I got to finish the race on the instructors kart which was much better tuned.

Life-like diagram of the incident.

https://pic.armedcats.net/a/an/anonymous/2008/07/08/kart_crash.jpg

You know what's fun? Driving a go kart on a wet track when the g kart has slick tires. I highly recommend it if the go kart track operator is stupid enough to let it happen. I did so quite a while ago when I was still quite a young kid and it might have been the most fun I've ever had.

I've done that a couple of times - great fun, except for how damned soaking wet you get.

Accidentally took a pic of myself. :lol: