Hammond: Hammond Cannot Find FinalGear Helmet!

Yes, do it, and get a thicker skin. ;)

Funnily enough, my skin went thinner after I got 4 or 5 -reps in the Clarkson shouts at kid thread for basically posting my genuine opinion, and has been at an all time stagment low since :p

am i not allowed to ask him a couple of questions? I was trying to make consversation with him, you should have heard what other people were asking him!

I really do think people take it too far when they try and dispute the fact I asked a guy two questions for gods sake. In the end, I asked him the questions, there's nothing you can do about it, so live with it:wall:

Put the keyboard down for 5 minutes, then come back and actually read what people ''criticising'' you have actually typed. No-one has a problem with the questions you asked, its yours, and others personal reactions to a situation out of your control. Personally, I couldnt care less if you go to bed with a laminated picture of Hammonds cheesy grin every night, thats your business. I just think all this crap about how hes somehow unthoughtful and disrespectful for potentially misplacing something is out of order.

For what its worth, Id love to read your report.

Put the keyboard down for 5 minutes, then come back and actually read what people ''criticising'' you have actually typed. No-one has a problem with the questions you asked, its yours, and others personal reactions to a situation out of your control. Personally, I couldnt care less if you go to bed with a laminated picture of Hammonds cheesy grin every night, thats your business. I just think all this crap about how hes somehow unthoughtful and disrespectful for potentially misplacing something is out of order.

For what its worth, Id love to read your report.

Lol i'm not that sad, I can't even find the picture he signed for FinalGear last year. But from my perspective, it looked as if I was getting all the grunt as other posters called it disrespectful and your earlier post was aimed towards me. I never said he was unthoughtful or disrespectful, I just posted what I heard from the horses mouth. He has not been disrespectful at all as seen in the email he sent me in an earlier post. So I was being criticised for nothing.

But yeah, we're cool

Last edited:
The quote tags were aimed at you, as they held the original conversation. The last paragraph about the thread being creepy was meant to be read as 'in general', but thats my fault for not making it clear.

The quote tags were aimed at you, as they held the original conversation. The last paragraph about the thread being creepy was meant to be read as 'in general', but thats my fault for not making it clear.

Lol this whole debate could have been solved so much quicker :lol:

But yeah, everyone needs to chill (including me):cool:

Which episodes did he wear the helmet? Only thing on right now is yanees/red sox so I might as well watch some top gear.

Which episodes did he wear the helmet? Only thing on right now is yanees/red sox so I might as well watch some top gear.
He wore it at least at two occasions: In S10E03 when he races the Veyron against the Eurofighter and in S10E06 when they did the motorhome race.

Get them on Filefront. Quality can be much better. :)

Thanks, but then can I link it to here like YT so people can just click play rather than clicking a link?

Probably not. It doesn't matter anyway. Just get it DONE!!! I WANNA SEE THE DIRTY PICTURE AND YOUR REPORT!!! :)

Probably not. It doesn't matter anyway. Just get it DONE!!! I WANNA SEE THE DIRTY PICTURE AND YOUR REPORT!!! :)

Haha I've not got a photo of the dirty picture, but I've got a good description in my mind :lol:

Although, the videos are 70MB each so I wont get it done tonight. I'll probably post it tomorrow night after the airing of Top Gear as it does contain spoilers - plus it gives me enough time to do it, might be early monday yet:(

I'm guessing something along the lines of the picture of that crossdressing dude with his penis up inside a Range Rover's exhaust.