Top Gear Hottie Spotting

Status
Not open for further replies.
10x03 behind Ronnie Wood
Picture2.png

Reactions: LP
I've said to the missus, if ever we got TG tickets (like yeah, right!) she's to wear her most oomphy bra and lowest cut top, and she's well up for that!!!

I've said to the missus, if ever we got TG tickets (like yeah, right!) she's to wear her most oomphy bra and lowest cut top, and she's well up for that!!!
:lol:

11x03

Opening sequence behind Clarkson, my god, the one on the right, she was weird looking... plastic surgery? It was so distracting, especially her facial expressions. Scary.

11x03

Opening sequence behind Clarkson, my god, the one on the right, she was weird looking... plastic surgery? It was so distracting, especially her facial expressions. Scary.

I wondered if it was a tranny, and I don't mean a popular van made by Ford!

In 11x01 there is the most beautiful girl in the world, but i'm not gonna post it here because I still want to have a chance of marrying her. But you IRC boyz know what girl i'm talking about: Blue Top Top Gear Girl!

girl.jpg

Her?

:mrgreen:

Once again a TOTAL COWARD has NEGATIVE REPPED ME about this thread calling it CREEPY and not had the BALLS, COMMON DECENCY or MANNERS to leave their name! It's harmless fun, and I see no evidence of it hurting anyone, and if you read the original post properly you would have noticed that I ran this by the site's creator before starting the thread.

Whoever you are, the same message goes to you that I offer to the Lentillistas who complain about Top Gear to anyone they think will listen because it gives their POINTLESS DULL LIVES and MINISCULE SENSE OF MEANING:

DON'T LIKE? THEN DON'T LOOK!

It really is that fucking simple. Now sod off, grow a pair and if you want to make a difference to the world then get off your behind and work out a way to stop our kids from stabbing each other instead of trying to be the Fun Police.

Perhaps I ought to cut down on the caffeine...........

I hope to be in this thread one day....it's me new life goal. Is it very wrong that it didn't even enter my mind that this was creepy until someone pointed it out. Also I have yet to see a fit man in the TG audience....no fair.

Reactions: MWF
Holy shit...first frame of 11x03. Looks like they've been listening to us, especially the one in the white directly behind JC. Silicon carbide...:blink:

Though the red one on the far right looks like Amy Winehouse's long-lost sister. "That's like asking me to choose between Sarah Jessica Parker and Kirsten Dunst in a "hot body, weird face" contest, it can't be done."

I have to agree with BlaRo the girl to the left of JC in the white top is definitely a hottie, with maybe a little too much silicon, not that there is anything wrong with that...

But I'd rather look at the girl in the red top to the right of JC than Amy Winehouse's long-lost sister

JC is just framed by hotties in that openning scene, hope to see some "bloopers" or Outtakes from that secene like the previous ones he has...

Check last 30 seconds
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SswoQLwNb_k[/YOUTUBE]

Holy shit...first frame of 11x03. Looks like they've been listening to us, especially the one in the white directly behind JC. Silicon carbide...:blink:

I would rather look at a bunch of blokes who look excited and enthusiastic about cars and delighted to be there, rather than those plastic yachts moored behind Clarkson at the start of 11x03. They look like they've been given a mouthful of washing detergent so pleased do they look to be there :rolleyes:. Dont get me wrong, I can appreciate a nice looking woman in the background of the shots, and there are a few dotted around if you search, but the blatent positioning of those plastic dolls smacks of a pettiness on behalf of the producers.

Thumbs down.

Last edited:
I would rather look at a bunch of blokes who look excited and enthusiastic about cars and delighted to be there, rather than those plastic yachts moored behind Clarkson at the start of 11x03. They look like they've been given a mouthful of washing detergent so pleased do they look to be there :rolleyes:. Dont get me wrong, I can appreciate a nice looking woman in the background of the shots, and there are a few dotted around if you search, but the blatent positioning of those plastic dolls smacks of a pettiness on behalf of the producers.

Thumbs down.

They did look a bit retarded, like they were attending a Parent-Teacher conference for their illegitimate children or something. But hey, I wouldn't have expected anything else from somebody that looked like that.

How do people like that, who clearly aren't enthusiasts, get tickets? I had no idea Top Gear was such a beauty contest.

I was right behind her! You can see my chain! lol. Yeah I had the pleasure of standing behind her:lol:

How did her bottom compare to Fiona Bruce's in the Peel piece? :lol:

PS Has noone found me the redhead in her jammys yet?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.