Filmed in front of a live audience?

ovadalimit

If so, starting this thread in case there is a way to get tickets!!
It would be absolutely awesome to be a part of the first show!
I live just down the street from el toro. :D

I hope so too. I live in Cali as well and it'd be nice to go down for a showing.

if they were truly going to follow the format of the original BBC format than hopefully they will host it live

I think it should be mandatory they start with only a couple dozen people like the original had the first season.

It'd be cool if they let all the TG nuts be the first audience.

Sorry if I'm wrong, but hasn't it already been stated that there won't be a live audience?
I think it would be dumb if they didn't, but I think I did read that on some website recently.

Sorry if I'm wrong, but hasn't it already been stated that there won't be a live audience?
I think it would be dumb if they didn't, but I think I did read that on some website recently.
Hmm, I hadn't heard that.

^ I could be completely confused or something, but I'll try to find it. Perhaps I'm thinking of a different show.

edit: Well I skimmed through a couple websites and didn't find anything about it, so I'm probably wrong, but if I learn anything I'll be sure to post it.

Last edited:
OT, but I remember my old man always being amused be the phrase "filmed in front of a live audience", as if there are some shows filmed in front a dead one.

He thought it should be "filmed live in front of an audience", and I have to say I agree with him.

Carry on.

well judging by this picture, they might not have live audiences :(
american-top-gear-hosts.jpg

I hope they film in front of a live audience. Jeremy's interaction with the audience can be hilarious sometimes and the reactions/responses of the audience can add to the show during segments like the cool wall.

I did read that there will be no live audience. The whole show will be taped in advance.

I did read that there will be no live audience. The whole show will be taped in advance.

Well that fucking weak! I was already starting to dig up websites with info on tickets to tv show pilots.

I guess I'll just have to sit out front at El Toro with a telephoto lens :(

Erm, Top Gear is taped in advance too so that doesn't mean anything on it's own.

Hmm, now that I think of it, they may not do an audience. They may go for that 3-guys-in-a-garage feel. Then again they did say they were looking to duplicate Top Gear as it works so well...