Random Thoughts....

Howardforums may be the worst forum I have ever experienced. Everyone is hostile towards eachother and the mods are lock happy. I don't even want to post anything I'll probably get banned.

assholes

Its a cell phone forum. Theres actually some good info if you look hard enough, just seems they dont want you to stick around.

Dacia-Logan-Tuning-Red-1.jpg

Check out the badge .... Yo

^ :lmao:

Some tosser just neg-repped this post of mine. Sure it was a repost, but I apologized for the clutter and even reported it to the mods myself. This on the heels of two people neg-repping a post I made back on April 1st.

None are signed.

Spineless cowards!

I don't even know why the reputations are anonymous? It's only good for stuff like that. Much better if the name appears anyway.

Howardforums may be the worst forum I have ever experienced. Everyone is hostile towards eachother and the mods are lock happy. I don't even want to post anything I'll probably get banned.

assholes

Funny you mention that, I have like 16,000 posts on there.

They're real ghey though so I stopped going there for general forum-ing when I found FinalGear. It just makes me appreciate this place more.

^ It's not as if all we talk about here are cars... just check out the lounge on there to see the random shit they discuss.

^hehehe, indeed.

Is there a reason why some of the posts have magically moved up a few spaces and some pages disappeared within the last few days?? Have some posts been deleted?

^hehehe, indeed.

Is there a reason why some of the posts have magically moved up a few spaces and some pages disappeared within the last few days?? Have some posts been deleted?

Supposedly some of Alok's posts are hidden at the moment due to trouble over some photos.

Supposedly some of Alok's posts are hidden at the moment due to trouble over some photos.

Oh, awkward.

I presume the latest photo shoot he put up? Hope everything's OK!