Scented Tyres

Targeted at women? Yeah, they are definitely the demographic that does burnouts.

This will work just as well as those colored tires -- i.e. it'll fail horribly.

I'm afraid of what would happen if my fellow rednecks got wind of this. There'd be mashed potatoes and gravy, deer musk, and stink bait scented tires all over Alabama.

I would prefer scented diesel personally :p

LOL who else but from the people who brought you the red tire smoke. :lol:

Oh good, just what we need. The Steel Magnolias of the automotive world. That would also make for an interesting name for a tire brand.

Just don't pick donut and coffee scented tires because they might draw the wrong kind of attention.

I'm still waiting for them to come out with tires that emit environmentally friendly smoke made completely from sustainable materials in a 100% solar powered factory where the workers all eat tofu and wear hemp uniforms. That'll be the day.

I have to confess I love lady's perfume i love the smell and love how they can speak for the woman. Some are not correct, one of my friends moms wears perfume that matches up to strippers, does not really match what you would hope.

No matter what I can't be walking around getting horny from the smell of cars. Walking around with grin asking strange cars what exit they use because i want to know when they get off will not be good for my love life.

i'd like my tyres to smell of rubber. if want to smell flowers i'd by some. :|

Just don't pick donut and coffee scented tires because they might draw the wrong kind of attention.

Well, donut scent would be kindof appropriate though :p