2003 VW Beetle, 2017 Abarth Fiat 500c
IMGP0452edit-1.jpg

Weak and slow.
The wiring is all wrong.
Things go wrong all the time.
Bad attitude.
"Quirky"
But at least looks cute.

Oh yeah, that is me. I am totally a VW beetle.
Does anyone else drive a car that highlights their personality (and faults) ?

Hmm...unlike my bike I'm not old, finicky, or decapitated. Maybe if I actually had a car or a working motorcycle I could relate...

I dont know how the wiring is all wrong with your VW...
But hum, I dont know If my cars/motorcycle == me.

Oddly, Maybe the Harley is the closest to me. Its big, slow, lots of power but much speed, but still looks nice and pricey =P

Yes to an extent...

http://img508.imageshack.**/img508/2406/img0172rd9.jpg

1. We both drink more than you'd expect. I'm a small fella, so people don't expect me to drink as much as I do, when I go out. And my Subie is only a 2.5L 4-pot, yet it drinks like a V8...

2. We both have many foibles. Eg; I'm almost useless at swimming, despite liking the beach so much. And my Subie's O2 sensor goes haywire whenever it rains and causes the CEL light to flash for no reason.

3. At one point in time - we both wore Dunlops :p

BTW - I created a photo album of my car on FinalGear. Check em' out. See sig.

Bad attitude.
How does YOUR car have a bad attitude?! :lol: Its a Beetle :D

Unlike my car i'm not small, German and arrogant :p
Thats interesting. You think yours is arrogant (pressumably because of its looks??). But our family 180E (1994-2004) was quite the opposite. It was in the colour "Signal Red" and looked like a little fire engine :p God that was a quirky car....especially for a Merc!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats interesting. You think yours is arrogant (pressumably because of its looks??). But our family 180E (1994-2004) was quite the opposite. It was in the colour "Signal Red" and looked like a little fire engine :p God that was a quirky car....especially for a Merc!

Well, the big, chrome grill does a lot for that. And i agree, in red it looks a lot less arrogant. White is one of the more arrogant looking colours for the 190E. And of course the arrogance is all part of it being a Mercedes :p

I'm not fast or comfortable, nor German, or handy

so no :p

Nope, I'm not big, black and from sweden :p but I could maybe argue that we're both sensible.

Pretty much no. I'm not built to last, not light, and not understated (1.86m :p). Also, I don't have front suspension, disc brakes and aluminium frame :D

http://img185.imageshack.**/img185/535/front80nx3.jpg

EDIT: I'm white though :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Hmm, let's see how I compare to the car:

European: No
Small to mid-sized: Err, no
Somewhat quick: Nope
Leather trimmed: Definitely not
Big shoes: Yay! A match!

Lets see

Drinks lots: no
Likes playing in mud: no
Kinda big: no, im fairly skinny
Big feet: nope
Likes eating birds: I guess so, I like chicken and I did find a sparrow or something in the surfs airbox
Likes swimming: yep
The colour Red: If the outside matches the inside, then no

Im fairly sure its safe to say I do not = my car

How does YOUR car have a bad attitude?! :lol: Its a Beetle :D

I mentioned buying a second car, and less than 20 minutes later the motor for the soft top broke :?
add attentionwhore to the list

I can't wait for certain people to find this thread. :whistle:

Car:Me

Spanish: No
German heart: Yes
Drinks cheap stuff: Yes
Round looks: Yes
Grey: No
Looks sporty: No
Isn't sporty: Yes

Well...... :D

Drinks way too much: check. I'm Russian and the damn car gets 16mpg on premium.
Unreliable: check. I procrastinate like whoa and forget to do things and the car... I wont even go there.
White: check. :lol:
Likes to play in the dirt: check. I love walking through mud and the car... see sig.
Has a mind of its own: check. It keeps throwing random codes at me and the tranny goes haywire once in a while.

Idk if its just because Im still on my first car but I genuinely enjoy driving my autotragic boat of a car.