James May: 1001 Uses for a James May

81. Sperm donor

vlcsnap-1640958.png

83. Howler Monkey

jm.jpg

Oh, I thought it was an industrial strength chip maker (as in Fish and Chips).

Sarcasm from a Vauxhall-driving Scummer in a baseball cap? What's this forum coming to?

Actually Ian I'll give you that one.

Now how does that song go? Oh yes...

"Play up, Pompey, Pompey play up etc etc etc"

This is of course the point where he comes back and tells me he's from Pontefract and supports Leeds or something

86. Invisible breast examiner

http://img352.imageshack.**/img352/2497/tgs11e02rehearsals6zv0.jpg

</anime nerd>

Shouldn't the correct spelling/grammar be "And I'm a nerd"?

Or does this refer to something young and trendy that a middle-aged guy like me with 2.4 kids wouldn't understand?

Quickly sticks the word anime into Wikipedia

I was right, it's the latter. It would appear I'm slowly turning into James May, and ever so slightly beige to boot.

Exits quietly to go and buy a pipe and some tobacco.

Shouldn't the correct spelling/grammar be "And I'm a nerd"?

Or does this refer to something young and trendy that a middle-aged guy like me with 2.4 kids wouldn't understand?

Quickly sticks the word anime into Wikipedia

I was right, it's the latter. It would appear I'm slowly turning into James May, and ever so slightly beige to boot.

Exits quietly to go and buy a pipe and some tobacco.

:lol:

Aw, I like beige people. I am a James May fan after all and I'm pretty much boring myself.

Reactions: MWF
I don't know what that thing is, or what it does, all I know is I WANT one.

that was literally exactly the thought that went through my head when I saw that!

get a life

We have a life. Now why don't you get a new attitude, then maybe you might get some green thingies to replace those nasty red ones you seem to have worked so hard to collect?

Sarcasm from a Vauxhall-driving Scummer in a baseball cap? What's this forum coming to?

Actually Ian I'll give you that one.

Now how does that song go? Oh yes...

"Play up, Pompey, Pompey play up etc etc etc"

This is of course the point where he comes back and tells me he's from Pontefract and supports Leeds or something
Wrong, I am and always will be a South East Londoner (Forest Hill FTW - Posh end of Catford) from immigrant stock (Parents are Scots and Irish - yea go figure?). I like for both Pompey and Southampton to do well btw. The baseball cap is a salute to my Aussie mates - they have to have a whinging Pom and I am it! Oh boy can I whinge - especially about Politicians. ...