FinalGear's Ugliest Cars - Results!

Just compare it with the 406 Coup? and all the ugliness stands out.

I don't find the smart fortwo all that terrible looking.

That Weber though, is truly hideous.

stare in horror as it attempts to eat this child:

weber_concept03.jpg

I voted for the Pug, but would've voted for the Weber as well, had I known it existed :p
As it turns out, had I been in time to vote for anything I'd have gone for that Weber if I'd been aware of its existence. Now that I am, I wish I wasn't. I can't think of any other car that looks like it's crashed before it's even moved...

With only a handful to go (and we all know what at least two of them will be *coughaztekcoughmultiplacough*), others that I suspect everyone's missed include the perma-scowling Connaught Type D, and the latest revision of the car we knew here as the Yugo Sana. They're still building it in Serbia... How did this tolerable-looking communist hangover turn into... no, don't look at it, you'll only be sick and I absolve myself of all responsibility...

I think we need to change the name of this thread to FinalGear's Most Hated (and occasionally ugliest) Cars.
I agree, I always thought people considered Toyota boring. Considering how many of their cars are "ugly", perhaps I was wrong because ugly is more interesting than boring.

I don't really see the Smart Fortwo ugly, if this was the most silliest looking cars then yes. I don't know why the Porsche Cayenne didn't get into the top 10, although it might be because I see way too many of these horrid monsters.

I do hope #1 is a lot more uglier than the Weber because the Weber probably can actually scare children.

I agree, I always thought people considered Toyota boring. Considering how many of their cars are "ugly", perhaps I was wrong because ugly is more interesting than boring.

I don't really see the Smart Fortwo ugly, if this was the most silliest looking cars then yes. I don't know why the Porsche Cayenne didn't get into the top 10, although it might be because I see way too many of these horrid monsters.

I do hope #1 is a lot more uglier than the Weber because the Weber probably can actually scare children.

But wouldn't you want that? Seriously I would drive the Webber by an elementary school just to scare them...and then I'd follow people at night with the lights off and then turn them on and rev the engine.

The Weber reminds me of the sadder version of the ultimately evil car from Futurama, the one that turned Bender into a werecar :)

But wouldn't you want that? Seriously I would drive the Webber by an elementary school just to scare them...and then I'd follow people at night with the lights off and then turn them on and rev the engine.

The Weber reminds me of the sadder version of the ultimately evil car from Futurama, the one that turned Bender into a werecar :)

So, if The Car ever gets remade, it has to feature a Webber.

Really? People must not be aware of properly ugly cars if that came in 9th.

The Sebring had better appear twice, because this is not the ugliest Sebring.

My vote went for the newest one. I might've called it the 2nd gen, but now that I think about it, there was originally a coupe version with the same name in the '90s.

Anyway, the Sebring above is not the one I voted for; that's actually fine.

Bah, the 2nd gen Sebring Coupe isn't that bad and was fairly good looking for its time. At worst, it's extremely bland. I'll agree that the sedan and convertible were pretty bad. The current Sebring is leaps and bounds worse, one of the least competitive cars ever released, IMO.

The clear winner in this poll is the Aztek, the only question is what comes in second. Rodius? Edsel?