Fifth Gear back August 4th

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahh excellent, just as Top Gear ends Fifth Gear comes to pick up the slack (kinda) :thumbsup:

Although the Fifth Gear YoutTube website does say that it'll return on the 4th - I think thats a mistake because The Gadget Show listed on the 4th as having their final episode of the season. So I would expect Fifth Gear the week after - the 11th.

Keep your eyes on the official Fifth Gear website, as they are more reliable.

look at there you tube profile and under the picture

Oh, I missed the "YouTube" bit.

I'll wait for officially official confirmation though before posting front page due to SL65's post.

Although the Fifth Gear YoutTube website does say that it'll return on the 4th - I think thats a mistake because The Gadget Show listed on the 4th as having their final episode of the season. So I would expect Fifth Gear the week after - the 11th.

Keep your eyes on the official Fifth Gear website, as they are more reliable.

I suppose I might make an effort to watch this season. I'll watch the first episode and judge it from that.

^ Did you watch last season? It had its moments, definitely worth a download at least.

Bring back the 'Joy. ;)

I jest... who's more worse, Lovejoy or TG c***man?

I suppose I might make an effort to watch this season. I'll watch the first episode and judge it from that.

don't. for some strange reason FG is something that needs to grow on you. IIRC the first couple of episodes of the last season were really, really bad but in the end they had some really good ones.

Don't judge the show by just 1 episode because the quality differs a LOT

They filmed the last couple of series at the Ace Cafe on Wednesdays, but there was no sign of them today or last week. The motorshow starts this week in east London, so they might be filming the first show there instead.

How 'official' is the YouTube page? August 11 seems more likely, unless they change the time slot.

How 'official' is the YouTube page? August 11 seems more likely, unless they change the time slot.
I'm not sure but I'd be more inclined to always follow the Fifth Gear website. That is after all, the website they rather annoyingly plug over and over and over again on the show.
proboly they will change the timesltot to 9 a clock
Why? What makes you say that?

Status
Not open for further replies.