Gillian Anderson

Freude am Fahren

Car(s)
BMW 740i Sport
So I'm sitting here watching tonight's Tonight Show with Jay Leno, Gillian Anderson comes out and what do they talk about? X Files? No, they start on Top Gear. Now ignoring the thoughts of Jay being a host of the US' Top Gear, Gillian says how she was invited to be on the real TG and she had to say no because she was preggers, and I was thinking how awesome it would have been to see her in the Lacetti. I hope they invite her back after she's had the baby!

Woot, mainstream mention!

I'll have to make sure to watch tonight. ^_^

hehe, I saw it too, figured it would end up as thread here soon enough.

I was just going to post a topic on this but Freude am Fahren beat me to it. I almost jumped out of my chair when Jay Leno said "my favorite show is Top Gear". Too bad she couldn't go in the Chevrolet Lacetti for Stars in a Reasonably priced car so she could talk about what it would be like on the set of Top Gear. She also called the guys of Top Gear "Ego-centric". "Ego-centric" my buttocks.

Did anyone happen to record it and would be able to put it up somewhere so I can see it? 'cause at this point I've missed Leno by about 3 hours. Will it rerun at all? I usually just skip through him to get to Conan, so I have no clue. :)

If she was on Leno which accent was she using? Her American one or the English one? Personally I much prefer hearing her sounding English - she went to school here and has been living here for quite a while and it suits her so much better IMHO. Must admit I've always had a thing for her...........

American of course, but she actually talked about her accent a lot and how she switches accents depending on where she is.

:heart: :heart: Gillian Anderson. Would be great to see her on TG (or anywhere really...)

Gillian an' 'bc sittin' in a tree......you know the rest! :lol:

OK this thread inspired me to hit up Google and I found this... #7 is fucking great

[youtube]AI8rxVZpNm4[/youtube]

^ I sure as hell wouldn't be complaining :D

Me neither!!!! She's always struck me as a very classy lady, quite classic English Rose so to speak. If I were in charge of the Cool Wall I'd probably be using her as a yardstick rather than KST.

Scully on TG? that would be one SIARPC I would actually want to see! :drool:

OK this thread inspired me to hit up Google and I found this... #7 is fucking great

[youtube]AI8rxVZpNm4[/youtube]

Holy fashion disaster! (Fine, fine, I'll admit that that wasn't the first thing I thought of when I watched this clip).

btw, not that I'm an X-Phile or anything! ;D

Oh, but I am. 2 more days! :mrgreen: