Ferrari California

I like it. It looks miles better than the bland turd that is the 430.

Agreed, aside from the taillights, I like it and think it is the best looking Ferrari currently available. Although that isn't saying much since the rest of the line up is bland at best. Brillant to drive, sure, but they haven't been pretty for some time now.

Actually I can see some styling cues with the old one, but they don't work on the new model. I wouldn't say its ugly but it doesn't have the "WOW" of most Ferrari's

Havent met a Ferrari I didn't like the look of, besides the early early 50s ones where every car looked the same

But I wouldn't marry a woman who thinks the Ferrari California is classy and beautiful

307_CC_2005_1.jpg

the mouth is though

The exhaust tips are fake, like on a Lexi XF. The real exhausts are further back and tiny. :(

The exhaust tips are fake, like on a Lexi XF. The real exhausts are further back and tiny. :(

Evo magazine has photos of it, shame on Ferrari, i didn't think they'd resort to cheap detail tricks like that

http://img165.imageshack.**/img165/1979/spa0197xw5.jpg

I never thought I'd see the day that something like this would happen..... Very cheap and unprofessional.

fake riced exhausts make baby jesus cry :cry:

Especially on a Ferrari :cry: :cry:

Cheapy exhausts aside, I like it very much

YES!!!!! That gave a reason not to buy one :D

I'll never own a car with fake exhaust tips. :mad:

They're all so expensive. :(

Wow. A Ferrari with factory rice. Who would have thought they'd stoop that low???