So cal people: Did you feel that earthquake?

LP

Your Brown Banana for Scale
DONOR
Car(s)
206 HP N/A washing machine
It was centered in Chino Hills, not too far away from Corona. And yes, I felt that sucker!

Not a tremor up here in SF, but your shaker made the front page of FARK.com

http://forums.fark.com/cgi/fark/comments.pl?IDLink=3767996

Lol awesome. I suppose it would become overly diluted by the time it reached nor cal. It has only 100 miles to travel to get to us. You didn't even feel a light shake up there?

It didn't feel like a 5.8 down here obviously. More a 4-4.5. Everything was shaking, but not very violently.

It was centered in Chino Hills, not too far away from Corona. And yes, I felt that sucker!

Woot! Yeah that was pretty wild. I thought I was just tired and hallucinating/dizzy but then I realized it was a quake when I saw the fan in my room was shaking it's butt as well.

when did a 5.4 become something to fuss about :p

*Puts on his "I Survived the 1989 Earthquake" sweatshirt*

I've never felt an earthquake before. Kinda want to, at some point in my life, just to see what it's like...

They get a bit feisty when you are on the 4th floor of a wood and steel structure.

Was in class. I didn't even really realize it hit until my teacher told us to drop lol.

They get a bit feisty when you are on the 4th floor of a wood and steel structure.
Yep. They're fun when you are in a structure you know you're secure in, and you know your loved ones aren't in an old wood barn or something, otherwise it's a bit sketchy.

Had a friend from North Carolina IM me and ask if I felt it here :|

Here's a funny email conversation I had with my friend today:

Him: Eff CVS!

https://pic.armedcats.net/a/an/anonymous/2008/07/30/cvs.jpg

Me: Earthquakes rock!

Him: Ha ha ha! They couldn't look up my shit! Bitches, that's why I threw shit on the ground!

Me: What a bunch of retards. Did they even call Aetna? If Aetna doesn't know they should have the correct processor.

Him: Jerks! It's covered by Walgreens health initiatives

I didn't feel it. Mind you, I am on the other side of the world.

Hope everyone's okay, although a 5.4 could only kill a person if it jiggled a heavy book of a shelf and it squashed a kid.