FinalGear's Ugliest Cars - Results!

Well, you still beat me. But look on the bright side, I haven't seen the VW New Beetle listed yet. :p

http://img169.imageshack.**/img169/2434/uglywa5.jpg

In 6th place with 28 points is the Daewoo Tacuma:

daewoo_tacuma_2002_02_m.jpg

daewoo_tacuma_2002_03_s.jpg

daewoo_tacuma_s.jpg

daewoo_tacuma2002_11_250.jpg

I think I've figured out why I don't like the look of modern Alfa Romeos.

Sorry but to me that post was the equivilent of trying to show the athestic similarities between Johhny Vegas and Keira Knightley. That being said I've always liked the Edsel for some reason.

The first time I saw the Tribeca was at a mall in Florida. It was already ugly enough and the poop brown color didn't help much. It's a shame a beautiful interior is wasted with that horrid body on the outside.

Ah, that's good timing - I saw one of those for the first time in the metal today, driving in the opposite direction to me. I only caught a glimpse of its hideousness - but OMG I think it looks even worse IRL if that's possible. It was dark grey - one of the 'better' colours for it, but...damn! :barf:

The Tribeca is truly disgusting. It truly deserved an awful finishing.

The Multipla didn't win! \o/

Am I right in thinking the Ssangyong Rexton is still in the running, too? *fingers crossed*

I saw a trailer carrying a dozen Actyons last weekend. It was like "all aboard the ugly train".

sure the Multipla isn't very cute, but the Actyon is on another planet, in another solar system!