'87 E30 BMW 325, '08 Scion xB, '08 Scion xD
IMG_0985.jpg

IMG_0986.jpg

Never thought I could own something uglier than what I used to own

IMG_0729-1.jpg

I guess I used to have some taste a few years ago

e6b23680.jpg

p1010017.jpg

If you don't like it then why the hell would you buy it?

It's a love hate relationship I guess
I like the looks (most of the time), it holds all my crap and 4 people, works great on my boring commute, but when I want to have fun with it, it just lets me down.
It's practical and what I need, but it's not want I want (like some 2 seat rwd sports car)
I guess that makes sense

Why didn't you buy a Legacy if you wanted something practical? You know, instead of a toaster..

You were expecting people to say 'Ah come on, that doesn't look so bad, nice wheels tho!", weren't you? :p

To be honest I like the old xB better, looks cleaner somehow... more toaster like too. :p

I just wish Toyota would bring Scion to Canadia.

I have to say I quite like it. I prefer it to the old xB (which I was coming around to after seeing lots on here) and it's a fun looking toaster car. I like the new shape and the new nose looks a bit more normal too. I still don't like the wheelbarrow wheels much though, far too small.

my eyes!

LOL I like the rims though ;)

You should do what one kid at my school did to his. He had a vanity plate that said ROFLBOX :)

we get those now too......labeled as ........ DAIHATSU Materia.

I don't think they look tooooooooo bad from the front (at least it is sth different) but the rear is YIKES

767px-Daihatsu_Materia_white_vr_2006_EMS.jpg

785px-Daihatsu_Materia_red_hr_2006_EMS.jpg

I always thought that the materia looked similar. I actually quite like them, but are they thew same car? :eek: The Materia looks higher at the front.

I always thought that the materia looked similar. I actually quite like them, but are they thew same car? :eek: The Materia looks higher at the front.

They are the same car with different outer details.

I think the xB is a fine car, all of you ppl who think only sports/coupes/sedans are good/cool, need to get over yourselves.

My wife has a 2005 xB, it's a great little car; 40,000+ miles on it and not one problem with it. Everyone loves it, her friend who is seven foot tall can fit with head space in the back seat, it gets 32+ mpg...

Don't set yourself up to be picked on by us, we will rib you for a (insert car here) but we won't personally insult you. If you have a love of vehicles, that is all that matters. :)

At least it looks better than it's jdm counterpart the Corolla Rumion.
I really do need bigger wheels for it, funny how 17s look so small on something that really isn't that big. Guess that's why the optional trd wheels on them are 19s. Though lowering it should help.

They are the same car with different outer details.

I think the xB is a fine car, all of you ppl who think only sports/coupes/sedans are good/cool, need to get over yourselves.
No one said it was a bad car :)

I liked the first gen better actually it was alot funkier :)

I wish I could've kept my first gen xb (was my fav car I've owned) but it just couldn't hold anything if there was more than two people in it. Funny how getting married changes things.

At least my car stands out from all the boring beige sedans and suv's around where I live, guess that's the best part of owning one.