Random Thoughts....

I just went to the toilet and found that I was starting to grow pubes...

I'm not sure if I should be scared or happy, either way I'm freaking out.

No need to freak out, though if I remember correctly you are 14(?) so you are a late bloomer, but it eventually happens.

I distinctly remember when I started going through puberty, it was summer of 1986, so I would have been 11 and a half. I was on vacation with my parents in the Rocky Mountains...I remember I thought it was pretty cool.

Only problem is it can be awkward, sometimes embarrassing, your voice cracks, you get hard on's for no reason, you grow quickly so sometimes you can be clumsy...but it is all good.

It's a first step to manhood, a transition from boy to man.

The random hard ons are what stayed with me.

Hahaha, welcome to puberty, kid.
These are some of the symptoms to look forward to: your voice changes, you start getting zits on your face, your balls will drop, you grow in size, you'll have facial hair, maybe chest hair as well, you'll start fapping a lot more and you'll eventually become an adult.

The zits and the stuff thats not visible from the outside are fine, I'm more worried about the stuff that others can notice, like the voice changing and the facial hair bit.

But hey, let's hope I can get through these next five years without going psycho.

Ah well, enough about this, let's get back to the usual finalgear topics.

I can remember sex ed in school. My god that frightened me, worse than waking up and finding hair down there.

I can remember sex ed in school. My god that frightened me, worse than waking up and finding hair down there.

I actually liked that. It was all soft and whatnot.
Also, I did not "hit" puberty. My experience was more like this:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEbIHnMmwug[/YOUTUBE]

Acne is still a problem for me. WTH?? And the onset of facial hair has just been annoying because if I didn't shave for a week I could probably be sporting a beard that would put ZZ Top to shame. The electric razor has been my savior. :D

that all depends on what the nurses look like.
Still, it's a close call either way

highspeed fiery death or death by heartattack from stonking great nurse... hmmm

Only worth a debate if the heart attack is set on by said nurse bringing you to one last, infinitely glorious climax that rockets you straight through the pearly gates while you give her a pearly necklace.

Am I the only one who can't remember exactly when his puberty started? I also never had my voice crack. :think:

Yeah. It was a long time ago even for me. I found the voice breaking the most annoying (along with the acne - which is still here), because you cannot sing during it. I went to a gig at the worst sort of time, and found it really hard to sing along, and even then, I was miles off key :lol:

Don't worry LeMans GTR, its all in the process in life. And hell, you notice the girls more... :cool:

More importantly they'll notice him more, though that doesn't guarantee they'll be pleased with what they see.

Who let him out of his AOL Containment Area?

But hey, let's hope I can get through these next five years without going psycho.

Look at it this way: Most of us here already went through it without going psycho.... much....