Cars you just dont understand

Very true. I don't see a need to buy one really because there are so many cars that are great to drive and reasonable to own.

That true as well :).

Well these are the cars i dont Understand:

BMW 335i coup? - it?s not the Ultimate in anything , for a 4 seater coupe you can get a E46 BMW M3 and still save money , and have a car wich is better looking , more thrilling , and best off all , ?t?s a ///M.

Bentley Brokllands - Why pay 240,000 when for half the money you can have a Continental GT ?

Merc S65 AMG - If you want a drivers car you dont get a S Class , but if you want a drivers car , full of luxury what?s wrong with the BMW M5 ( or Merc E55/ClS55 )

BMW X6 M - i think this one everyone understands

VW V10 Touareg - Fot towing things? For towing you dont need a luxury car.

Porsche Cayman 2.7 - For less money here you can get a Boxter , which is convertible and better looking.

I thoink it end there and all those stupid SUV?s wich are useless off-road

Last edited:
I call bullshit on the badly built AMG comment. Mine is 10 years old now and is still running very smoothly with not much trouble.

You should come down sometime. I'll show you what an E55 with small tweaks can do.

Any chance I can take you up on that offer?
Please? : P

Bentley Brokllands - Why pay 240,000 when for half the money you can have a Continental GT ?

Merc S65 AMG - If you want a drivers car you dont get a S Class , but if you want a drivers car , full of luxury what?s wrong with the BMW M5 ( or Merc E55/ClS55 )

Every person in the world has a Conti GT.

Any 65 AMG is fantastic.

That true as well :).

Well these are the cars i dont Understand:

BMW 335i coup? - it?s not the Ultimate in anything , for a 4 seater coupe you can get a E46 BMW M3 and still save money , and have a car wich is better looking , more thrilling , and best off all , ?t?s a ///M.

again, i disagree with this as well. Ppl who want an M car and want everyone to know they have an M car, will buy an M car. ppl who want a fast car that is almost a sleeper will get the 335i. It looks the same as a regular 3 series coupe but much more powerful, faster and since its new you'll still have one under warranty vs a used E46 M which will be clearly out of warranty period by now. and the turbo 335i has greater aftermarket tuning flexibility than the N/A M3 motor which needs serious hardware upgrades and mods to tune it significantly. So plenty of reasons. I'm not saying the 335i is better than the E46, but there is a very good point to the car.

I agree that the hardtop Cayman 2.7 is useless and those kind of drivers (women) are better served with the boxster anyway.

again, i disagree with this as well. Ppl who want an M car and want everyone to know they have an M car, will buy an M car. ppl who want a fast car that is almost a sleeper will get the 335i. It looks the same as a regular 3 series coupe but much more powerful, faster and since its new you'll still have one under warranty vs a used E46 M which will be clearly out of warranty period by now. and the turbo 335i has greater aftermarket tuning flexibility than the N/A M3 motor which needs serious hardware upgrades and mods to tune it significantly. So plenty of reasons. I'm not saying the 335i is better than the E46, but there is a very good point to the car.

I agree that the hardtop Cayman 2.7 is useless and those kind of drivers (women) are better served with the boxster anyway.

I dont agree with the 335i being a sleeper.

attachment.php

If that passed by me i would know that it was a fast car

And i dont think that people who have the money for a 335i go out and race them and tune them and race them again ( they dont eeven have a LSD ). Here in portugal every cock has a 3 or 5 series BMW ( E90 and E46), and all they do is drive around thinking they look good.

Last edited:
I don't understand the BMW X6. Who wants an SUV that's supposed to look like a coup?(But fails horribly at doing so.)?

Infiniti EX

What the fuck is the point of this? Its barely raised, maybe an inch taller than a Ford Taurus? Its supposed to be a small crossover/SUV whatever you want to call it, but it has ZERO space, its hardly practical.

I guess the point is to waste your money on something that makes you look like an asshole.

Infiniti EX

What the fuck is the point of this? Its barely raised, maybe an inch taller than a Ford Taurus? Its supposed to be a small crossover/SUV whatever you want to call it, but it has ZERO space, its hardly practical.

I guess the point is to waste your money on something that makes you look like an asshole.

In my area, we all just call it a station wagon. :p

And you would pay 140,000 more for exclusivity? I wouldn?t

Why pay $150K or more for the Continental GT in the first place? The Arnage/Azure/Brooklands is what Bentleys should be like. Large, heavy, hand-built, old-fashioned luxury but these also have the added bonus of having more power than you really need.

Why pay $150K or more for the Continental GT in the first place? The Arnage/Azure/Brooklands is what Bentleys should be like. Large, heavy, hand-built, old-fashioned luxury but these also have the added bonus of having more power than you really need.

I dont think is more exclusive , i never seen a continental in my intire life , but i have seen at least 5 Arnages and 1 Azure.

And i dont care about what something should be like. Bentleys should be bought by aristocrats , but they are bought by new money ( footballers ).

I know what your getting at but you've got to remember the S65 is in a league of its own compared to the likes of M5 and AMG 55/63 cars.

was i wrong? i just did a quick check and found a few new s2000's for about 25-27k?, the base price of an unequipped Astra Twintop 1.6

was i wrong? i just did a quick check and found a few new s2000's for about 25-27k?, the base price of an unequipped Astra Twintop 1.6

I was in agreement with you, that price is just ridiculous for a crappy car like that.

I know what your getting at but you've got to remember the S65 is in a league of its own compared to the likes of M5 and AMG 55/63 cars.

is in a league of its own compared to the likes of M5 and AMG 55/63 cars? IN what ?:blink: It?s just a riced up S class

Again, i disagree with this as well. People who want an M car and want everyone to know they have an M car, will buy an M car.

People who want a fast car that is almost a sleeper will get the 335i. It looks the same as a regular 3 series coupe but much more powerful, faster and since its new you'll still have one under warranty vs a used E46 M which will be clearly out of warranty period by now. and the turbo 335i has greater aftermarket tuning flexibility than the N/A M3 motor which needs serious hardware upgrades and mods to tune it significantly. So plenty of reasons. I'm not saying the 335i is better than the E46, but there is a very good point to the car.

And plus, if you install an lsd, chip it, and upgrade the suspension/anti-roll bars a little, you could have a M3 killer on your hands.

car i really don't understand as well are those wo have had exactly that done to them. if you want a fast car, why not buy a fast car? why buy a car and then make it fast? i would think that bmw know what they're doing better than some firm who tunes all sorts of cars? i may be completely wrong on that one though, i don't know much about tuning.