Jaykay and JC talk cars(cutted out material)

Wow, the man is a NERD, recognizing that the seats are out of a Silver Shadow.

Wow, the man is a NERD, recognizing that the seats are out of a Silver Shadow.

Ah, so that's where they are from, I was thinking Mk II Jag. :)

Can't be bothered to watch the video right now, maybe later.

Managed to watch it now and it was great. Shame that they didnt include much of it in the TV version.

Nice video! So there's where they hid all the footage that doesn't make Jay Kay look like a crazy drug addict. :rolleyes:

Nice video! So there's where they hid all the footage that doesn't make Jay Kay look like a crazy drug addict. :rolleyes:

Then again, he's a rich musician in his mid-30s, he probably already is.

I was watching the episode while eating, I dropped my headphones and looked down, when I looked back at the screen James was doing that and I was like WTF:lol: Because I didn't have the sound explaining it, I was even more confused. So that's how I got the idea;)

I was amazed to see that Jay-Kay really is a very enthusiastic car nerd, and not just some dude that has too much money and spends it on cars he doesn't even appreciate. But I was wrong. I really respect him now - even if I don't like his music:p

And BTW 20 000? for the Enzo's insurance:blink: ouch!!

I was watching the episode while eating, I dropped my headphones and looked down, when I looked back at the screen James was doing that and I was like WTF:lol: Because I didn't have the sound explaining it, I was even more confused. So that's how I got the idea;)

I was amazed to see that Jay-Kay really is a very enthusiastic car nerd, and not just some dude that has too much money and spends it on cars he doesn't even appreciate. But I was wrong. I really respect him now - even if I don't like his music:p

And BTW 20 000? for the Enzo's insurance:blink: ouch!!

A Golf GTI every year to insure a car ? :blink:

I've had the same problems.. anyone know why? or is there a version on youtube?

It doesn't work on WMP, you need to watch it through Realplayer unfortunately. There's another video like that. :(

Oh wait it's been said, lol.

Last edited: