Best of Top Gear - James May's face is offensive!

Matt2000

An Unfortunate Discovery
DONOR
Four from the top and two from the third row, UK.
Car(s)
'12 MX-5 PRHT, '02 Freelander, '90 Disco 1 Bobtail
Well the Best of TG has just come on. They're showing the channel crossing episode and the discussion before it. This happened to be the episode with the Porsche pipes. Luckily I was watching the show on my PC (which allows time-shifting), because this is funnier than the show itself.

I think the pictures will speak for themselves from here:

http://img233.imageshack.**/img233/3803/tgcens1ih2.jpg

http://img233.imageshack.**/img233/3858/tgcens2mu4.jpg

:rofl:

Sorry if this seems a bit unnecessary. :)

Matt

So they had to pixelate the pipes, because they are not allowed to show people smoking on television? That's ridiculous.

So they had to pixelate the pipes, because they are not allowed to show people smoking on television? That's ridiculous.

I know, but this is the BBC. :rolleyes:

DAH! You beat me to a great avatar, Matt! :lol:

Oh, cock.......... That's embarrassing........

They tried to censor the cloud of smoke in the second picture.......

teh BBC smoek polize! :coplight:

:lmao:

I remember seeing that a while ago on TV. Just silly.

Great avatar though! ;)

BTW, how much did that card run you? I have a nice, big 24" 1080p compatible monitor but no easy way to watch over-the-air HD content on it.

It's a cheap 20 quid TV stick from Aldi. Works great if I leave it permanently plugged in. Dunno about HD though, we don't get terrestrial HD here. I think you'll need DVB-S for that.

I had it on at the top of my screen and it caught my eye, provoking me to go "WTF?!", rewind it and lol. I tried to record it but that failed. Might get it on iPlayer though.

Newegg's cheapest USB HD tuners that are any good seem to be like $100. :(

But anyway, enough thread derailment... :)

In the 2nd photo, it looks like James could be doing something rude with his mouth...