Random Thoughts....

I found this awesome Keira Kneightley vector!

Gizmodo - These examples of celeb-inspired vector art really pushes the edge of was Adobe Illustrator can do. Made to imitate actual photographs, these vector art pictures really look, well, like photographs. The implications? Pretty soon we can all make our own posable, and nude, Angelina Jolie models. ? Jason Chen
https://pic.armedcats.net/a/an/anonymous/2008/08/04/keira.jpg

It should have been the headline: NUDE PICTURES OF CELEBS

I didn't put Angelina Jolie there because she is hideous.

It should have been the headline: NUDE PICTURES OF CELEBS

I didn't put Angelina Jolie there because she is hideous.

You made your avatar cry by saying that. Poor thing, just look at it.

Ok, shipping question here. I recently mailed a package to Colorado (from MA) on July 18th. Delivery confirmation, and nothing else added to it. The mailman said it should arrive "in 6 to 10 days".

It's been over 10 days now. I entered my tracking number to their website, and all it says was that it was picked up from the MA post office on July 18th, nothing more.

So...did I miss something here? Usually it should say that the package arrived at a transfer station, was confirmed, sent to another transfer station, etc. Did those bastards lose my damn package? :x

If it's via USPS, "delivery confirmation" is just that; they confirm when it's been delivered, but nothing before then. The private shippers are the ones to go for if you need detailed information.

I am actually an idiot. I flirted relentlessly with a gorgeous girl from work to the point where she even told me i should take her out one Saturday for a few drinks, but didn't get her number at the time as i had to rush off. This was fine, BUT, I had a change in work role that very same day which meant i'd never really see her at work again (it's a big place). This made me oh so very, very disappointed and I vowed to myself, the next time i saw her i'd get her number immediately. Well, i saw her today by absolute fluke and stopped to talk, and what did i do?? I bottled it.. I got too scared and just said good bye.

JON YOU ARE A FUCKTARD.

*Smacks head off desk repeatedly*

^ So what is stopping you from going back to where you used to work and finding her?

And yeah, you are.

I found this awesome Keira Kneightley vector!

https://pic.armedcats.net/a/an/anonymous/2008/08/04/keira.jpg

So how long before I can plug those vectors into a computer and have it grow me a clone?

I am actually an idiot. I flirted relentlessly with a gorgeous girl from work to the point where she even told me i should take her out one Saturday for a few drinks, but...JON YOU ARE A FUCKTARD.

Then you should relentlessly go back and make up some bullshit story about being busy and say that you are still very interested in going out.

If that fails, kill yourself.

Donington, I'm tempted to change my avatar to an F-86 Saber and challenge you to a duel.

*puts on bad James Bond Russian accent*

I shall be Viktorious!

I am actually an idiot. I flirted relentlessly with a gorgeous girl from work to the point where she even told me i should take her out one Saturday for a few drinks, but didn't get her number at the time as i had to rush off. This was fine, BUT, I had a change in work role that very same day which meant i'd never really see her at work again (it's a big place). This made me oh so very, very disappointed and I vowed to myself, the next time i saw her i'd get her number immediately. Well, i saw her today by absolute fluke and stopped to talk, and what did i do?? I bottled it.. I got too scared and just said good bye.

JON YOU ARE A FUCKTARD.

*Smacks head off desk repeatedly*

Just to reiterate
JON YOU ARE A FUCKTARD
But I'm here to dispense advice so it's okay!

Y'see, things like this will happen. When it does, it helps to pretend she has some sort of problem you wouldn't want to deal with. Like a penchant for the BNP. Or a third nipple. With that solved...

Any time you feel like you're about to pack it in, remember the following: the worst she can do is say no. I mean, it COULD get worse than that but if it did then that should be a flag that said stay away anyway.

Blind_Io said:
So how long before I can plug those vectors into a computer and have it grow me a clone?

Do you have a 3D printer?

She works in a very quite office, no real excuse to go there. People would gossip in that place at ANY opportunity and them hearing every word we say wouldn't be great. Going over in the canteen is a big no-no for the same reason. The only chance i had would be to pass her when we're both alone in the 10 feet of corridor she has to walk from the office to the canteen and back. It ACTUALLY happened and i go and do that^^^. *Shoots self*

She works in a very quite office, no real excuse to go there. People would gossip in that place at ANY opportunity and them hearing every word we say wouldn't be great. Going over in the canteen is a big no-no for the same reason. The only chance i had would be to pass her when we're both alone in the 10 feet of corridor she has to walk from the office to the canteen and back. It ACTUALLY happened and i go and do that^^^. *Shoots self*

So what's the companies policy on email use??<_< Maybe you shouldn't ask for her number directly, but you could certainly be creative without being to direct or desperate.:p

So what's the companies policy on email use??<_< Maybe you shouldn't ask for her number directly, but you could certainly be creative without being to direct or desperate.:p

Email :hmm:

But no, i'm pretty sure it'll sound direct and desperate, don't you worry about that..

You made your avatar cry by saying that. Poor thing, just look at it.
I think what it's done is tried to kill itself by driving into a lightpole at a high rate of speed.

:p

I think more a tree... :lol: Yeah the Mk2 is much better looking, but that was all I had at the time.

Seek her out, buy her a small but cute present, and apologise; say you could not think of anywhere nice enough to take her, but now you have (bit of planning needed here. ...) and if the offer is still open you'd love to take her out to <better be a damn good place>. ... Ask "are you still free?" Be prepared for a knock back but say OK and live again for another day. She is not going to kill you, have some guts man.