FINALGEAR.COM TSHIRTS! [Batch #1]

I didn't get a message yet that mine was shipped. :cry:

I had to redo all the shipping for the international bound shirts-- So they are all going out tomorrow morning.

Sorry, and thanks a lot guys! :thumbup:

You could have picked it up for cheaper ;-)

Red_bull- You used eCheck, which takes up to a week to process. It shows as "unpaid" because the funds haven't cleared yet.

I dunno, I mean I do drive an SUV, and it's $4/gal gas... I probably broke even :-D...

I got the shirt today, and it is awesome.

Last edited:
I still have no invoice for either batch... what must I do to get a freaking shirt?

I got an email from Stormhost saying my invoice is overdue yet I paid with Paypal last week. My bank account shows the amount has already been taken out. :?

I got an email from Stormhost saying my invoice is overdue yet I paid with Paypal last week. My bank account shows the amount has already been taken out. :?

You probably did what I did and paid by 'eCheck' or whatever the heck that is. My bank account has been debited so hopefully it's all okay.

yay - mine shipped today aswell...

good way to see if the US postal service is as crappy as ours.
I do I expect my Tshirt to arrive sometime this century, if at all

I still have no invoice for either batch... what must I do to get a freaking shirt?
I just finished getting the international shirts together, so i'll send you an invoice tonight.. chill mate..

You probably did what I did and paid by 'eCheck' or whatever the heck that is. My bank account has been debited so hopefully it's all okay.

Just checked paypal again (for both of yours, it's still uncleared):
This eCheck payment will post to your PayPal balance once the funds have cleared from the sender's account, which usually takes 3-5 business days. (Estimated completion date: Aug. 6, 2008) Please do not ship any items until the funds have cleared.

USPS Track & Confirm page said:
Your item arrived at 7:50 AM on August 6...
Huzzah! If it weren't for this stupid job I could have my shirt right now! Although now that I think about it that just means that it arrived at my local distribution center because the mail comes around 3:30pm.

I just finished getting the international shirts together, so i'll send you an invoice tonight.. chill mate..

Just checked paypal again (for both of yours, it's still uncleared):
This eCheck payment will post to your PayPal balance once the funds have cleared from the sender's account, which usually takes 3-5 business days. (Estimated completion date: Aug. 6, 2008) Please do not ship any items until the funds have cleared.
Bah fucking Paypal again. <_< I order stuff online because I want it fast but the payment takes like a week to clear.

Google checkout is your friend.

Got mine in the mail today, thanks again Quiky!

Got my shirt, its freaking awesome. Good quality, love the graphics.