Jezza's 75 for sale

Aston Martin

Proudly supports terrible french cars
Car(s)
Cactus and Panda Classic
The car drives fine the gearbox is perfect the only thing needing doing is the Clutch flywheel they fitted a new clutch before filming but not the flywheel.

car is in Devon and both will need to be trailered as not taxed or mot at the moment documents to follow from the BBC
red car is Cat d and you will need to apply for logbook if you require to put back on road tires a loan were ?300.

Linky

Where's my chequebook? :lol:

He?s overdoing a it bit, isn?t he?

"It was the star of the show."
"It was this car not the Lambo or the Bentley that drew all the attention."
(off his website)"the owner of the Top Gear Car" WOW, can I have that on my gravestone please?
"This car could be a great investment for the future." :rolleyes: yeah right, people will kill for a broken thousand year old, totally ruined alfa, in the worst color ever ...
"It has fantastic promotional value or can be put back on the road." ... the promotional Value so tiny HUGE, it can?t even be measured ... :rolleyes:

Oh wow, what a deal. You are actually going to get two cars, but I still think I will pass.

On a side note, I saw where James's helmet went on ebay for I think 185 pounds.

No thanks. Even with a spare car you'll still break down.

I bet he'll make a bajillion ? on this car though, some nutter will buy it because it's the TG car.
As AstonMartin said : if I ever buy a car left over from one of these cheap car challenges, it'll be off May. he's the only one who thinks about it before buying it

:rofl:, it will be just the opposite. Do people actually buy these things just because they were in a show?

I am sure James' helmet went for that just because it had been on his head.

And if you think about it, Jezza's butt cheeks sat in that seat. LOL And his hands touched the steering wheel. We all saw that. But I still think I will pass.

As AstonMartin said : if I ever buy a car left over from one of these cheap car challenges, it'll be off May. he's the only one who thinks about it before buying it

word, I'd pass this time

who in there right mind will buy that heap of junk? even thou it has been 'jezza-a-fied'

I'll give him 50p for it, no no, 55!