Best car to buy your bird.....

JDizzle

Car(s)
Impala
Just out of interest guys, what do you recon is the best car (past or present) to buy your missis?? Remembering that it has to be small (because larger cars are even more difficult to park if you understand the insinuation!), pretty (the most important thing to the female sex when it comes to motors) but most importantly something that you also wouldnt mind getting your hands on from time to time and not feeling like a complete cock.

I personally have opted for the BMW Z1. Its pretty and reasonably small. also really fun to drive, and if people spotted you in it they wouldnt nesesaraly make the mistake that you too were a hairdresser. Its too much of a coneseurs car. Head out of the garage in a more classic SLK / MINI / Audi TT and i think most will assume you too have been sorting out peoples highlights and perms all day!!

Lets see everyone elses choices....

PS before anyone writes to remind me that loads of women these days drive big X5's and Range Rovers etc and not just little quirky cars. I am aware of this.......but it scares the crap out of me and it should scare you too!!!! 2 tons of steel is too much to give someone who spends most of their time with a fone in one hand and a lipstick in the other!!

I am also aware this post could be portrayed as a tad sexist......dont worry though im ok with that

:hammond::jeremy::james::stig:

Ferrari california

My kind of bird drives one of those:

bandqboat.jpg

mx5
mini
renault clio 2.0 16v

I bought my other half an EK Civic. Looks good IMO, is fast enough to overtake without being dangerous, and is economical. What can I say, Im over-protective :p Though to be fair, shes gone off RWD cars after my S13 almost killed us...

Zonda with a big life insurance policy. Miata or Integra/RSX.

In reality, whatever she wants that isn't crap.

do you really care about how you look like driving your wife's car? I don't.

I'd also like to add that neither a MX5/Miata nor Mini is a "girly car" in my book

so to conclude :

In reality, whatever she wants that isn't crap.

yes.

I may be lynched for this, but if you're looking at new cars I would suggest an MX-5, a Civic (if you get the same model as us) or maybe even an Alfa Brera (again, if they actually sell it).

Daihatsu Copen...I know it's crappy for me but lets face it...it has style (or as she says it's cute, it isn't fast and it's small and economical (and ecological if anyone cares). It is the ultimate (just kidding) chick-car.

A Cooper S or an ITR. Can't be RWD with my girl, can't really be a stick either :(

^Solution: Get new girl.

Buying my girlfriend a car!? Isn't that what only idiots and filthy rich people do?

Anyway, my kind of girl consistently digs the Hyundai Tib.

As dumb and incompetent as women surely are, at least they know how to spell phone.