Top Gear Lacetti vector (now with wallpapers!)

Werner

Car(s)
'11 Toyota Aygo; '07 Honda CB600F Hornet
tglacetti.png

:p

Edit: Wallpapers added!

Preview:
lacettiwallpaper_preview.png

Resolutions:
1920*1200
1680*1050
1440*900
1280*800

Last edited:
I dunno why but that's VERY cool. Good job

I agree, that does look very good, and would do on a T-shirt. :)

put the stig in it...

or Jimmy Carr looking scared shitless...

Final Gear Shirt: Batch Three? Anyone? That's an amazing piece of work there, I would definitely buy a shirt that had that design on it! No criticisms to be given, simple stunning.

The only problem with that vector graphic is that it looks WAY faster than the actual reasonably priced car!

Looks awesome man. Would make a good shirt logo, like others have stated.

Around it you could put "C-List Celebrities Bragging Rights"

OR, you could in some nifty font on the front of the shirt (whatever is reverse side of the logo) and list like the top 5 or top 10 celebrities and their lap times as of the end of series 11.

Last edited:
The only problem with that vector graphic is that it looks WAY faster than the actual reasonably priced car!

Looks awesome man. Would make a good shirt logo, like others have stated.

Around it you could put "C-List Celebrities Bragging Rights"

OR, you could in some nifty font on the front of the shirt (whatever is reverse side of the logo) and list like the top 5 or top 10 celebrities and their lap times as of the end of series 11.

I do like that second idea.

Thanks for the kind comments all, i'm not planning to make a shirt out of it, but if finalgear wants to print 'em for their next batch i'd be honoured ;)

Thanks for the idea 'the chad', i made a wallpaper using your suggestion. if you need a different wallpaper size please post it here and i'll see what i can do :)

Thanks for the kind comments all, i'm not planning to make a shirt out of it, but if finalgear wants to print 'em for their next batch i'd be honoured ;)

Thanks for the idea 'the chad', i made a wallpaper using your suggestion. if you need a different wallpaper size please post it here and i'll see what i can do :)

fuck em, people should learn to live with widescreen :p

Wow, that is badass!

Wow, that is fantastic! Love the wallpaper!

And I agree with the 'It'd look good on a t-shirt' comments.

AWESOME! That looks really good. +rep for you sir!

My only suggestion (not that what you have isn't perfect) would be to have an option to have the lap times on left side too (since the arrange icon location on the Mac is on the right), but that's not really important for most people who use this site. Really good job.

Last edited:
Final Gear Shirt: Batch Three? Anyone? That's an amazing piece of work there, I would definitely buy a shirt that had that design on it! No criticisms to be given, simple stunning.

:+1:

If that picture is in the third batch, I might just buy one! (How much would it cost to get one to Finland) Looks fantastic!

An ideal shirt would JUST that picture on the front, nothing else. That way only people who know what the picture is about, know where the shirt is from, no "Finalgear.com" text for me, thanks.

Did I mention it looks fantastic?