Best car to buy your bird.....

There ARE girls on this board FYI :p
Should I be offended by this post? I'm thinking I might be.
I may drive a bug but it was inherited from my grandmother.
I wanted an EVO 8

Also as far as a car needing to be small and pretty I thought the Gumpert Apoll was freaking awesome.

I am also aware this post could be portrayed as a tad sexist......dont worry though im ok with that

:hammond::jeremy::james::stig:

That's okay, I'm a tad sexist myself. Enough that my bird buys her own cars.

My girl wants either a Saturn Sky or a used Mercedes SL230K/320. In yellow. She also wants a Suzuki GS500F:

GS500FK8.jpg

I hope she gets that before she buys another car. We've already got one 2-seat roadster in the family.

I wanted an EVO 8

Also as far as a car needing to be small and pretty I thought the Gumpert Apoll was freaking awesome.

congrats you are the exception to the rule.

In reality, whatever she wants that isn't crap.

exactly

I bought my other half an EK Civic. Looks good IMO, is fast enough to overtake without being dangerous, and is economical.
At the moment I badly want an EK hatch... and no, it wont remain stock for long

The English language just exploded.
Ok writing major :lol:

Remember kids, cars are insanely expensive in Finland.

I bought the wifey the M Roadster, mainly she just wanted a small car and still auto-x with it. It was more her choice though. Her MX-5 died, and she wanted something else.

:mrgreen:

do you really care about how you look like driving your wife's car? I don't.

I'd also like to add that neither a MX5/Miata nor Mini is a "girly car" in my book

so to conclude :

yes.

Im bothered about how much of a cock i look driving any car yes!! plus if its for the missis i have to buy it so i definately dont wanna feel like a dick if i have to borrow it!!

oh and both MX5 and mini are massively girly cars although i like them both

I wanted an EVO 8

Well buy a GUmpert then and be the exeption that proves the rule!!!

or at least trade in that god awful bug and buy yourself the EVO 8

whatever she wants.

Eagle Talon? Buick Skyhawk? The possibilities are not endless.

Well buy a GUmpert then and be the exeption that proves the rule!!!

or at least trade in that god awful bug and buy yourself the EVO 8

hell no. The bug stays. It grew on me. One day It will be stripped and juiced and I will laugh as I leave all the evos in my dust. :mrgreen:

I would make my wife very happy with a bright yellow Skoda Fabia, Suzuki Swift (even though they're not available in yellow) or Mini Cooper.

Foiling cars is quite common these days. This is a little how-does-it-work for you: http://www.autoblog.com/2008/08/06/bmw-owner-tapes-black-car-to-white/

So yellow Swift will be no problem and even keeps the paint in brilliant shape - in case you want to sell it in a couple of years. I think yellow Swifts are not THAT ppular. ;) Small scratches in the foil can be easily repaired (which of course is much cheaper than a repaint) ;)

Chris