Kill a dream

Enjoy your 1 kB extra.

I wish iron man and the dark knight came out in dvd rip quality rips today.

Granted, they've been completely ripped apart and several scenes are either missing or completely distorted.

I wish I could stop spamming the never-ending sentence thread with wheelbarrows and possums

Granted, but Da Cock rejoins the commentary booth, and never lets you get a word in edgewise ("Just like Senna!!!").

I wish I could buy Nascar Racing 2003.

Granted but you have no more money to pay for electricity, the phone, the house, water, or anything else.

I wish I was in a room filled with my mom's delicious cooked okra, a spoon, a high-tech computer that adapted with time to be as powerful as the best computers of that time, and a bathroom and a comfy bed.

Granted, but the room is also full of nothing but nitrogen gas.

I wish I knew everything ever said about macro econ.

Granted, but your eyes catch fire and you turn into dust.

I wish BMW Sauber and Robert Kubica would win the first of their respective F1 championships.

Granted, BMW and Robert Kubica have now won the Fictional One Championship.

I wish I could come up with a track idea as easily as I was able to a couple of years ago...

Granted, but its still complete rubbish.

I wish today was tomorrow.

Granted, but the resultant paradox causes all logic to become redundant, 1=5, etc, and therefore the very end and continuation of the universe, which happens to exist and not exist at the same time.

I wish that made some sense.

Granted but you are now on fire.

I wish I could be less random and get back to work.

Granted, now you are doomed to be a workaholic for the rest of your life and your work will consume your soul for all eternity.

I wish my reply wasn't so gloomy.

Granted, its been blurred out and made invisible, along with various other important things around you, including your girlfriend, your car, important tax return letters, your downstairs organ... etc.

I wish I could think of a wish to wish for that's wish-able and not a selfish wish.

Granted. You've now donated all of your organs to various people in need, and have yourself become a vegetable.

I wish this radio station played better music right now.

Granted but when you get there, you find that all the cars have been replaced by donkeys in an effort to thwart global warming, and everyone there begins to talk about hybrid technology and how great priuses are.

I wish I could sleep just for a couple more hours. That's all I ask. Just 2-3 hours.

Granted, you go to sleep but have a horrific nightmare about 21.12.2012 that fills up all the 3 hours.

(P.S. Do you guys really believe in that stuff?)

I wish I had an unbreakably reliable and also fast PC.

Granted, your house has no power.

I wish that people would stop believing the world will end on a certain day.

\end of the world hysteria is bullshit
\\watch the Penn & Teller's Bullshit on it
\\\I think it was season 1

Granted, but then the world really does end on a certain day, and no-one is prepared for it.

My wish:
[YOUTUBE]16bgO2kX3XI[/YOUTUBE]