FINALGEAR.COM TSHIRTS! [Batch #1]

Got fed up with trying to get google checkout to work, so i just paypalled a bit extra.

Last edited:
Would be cool if the Ringmeet attenders got theirs before 30/08/08 :) :p

MOTHERFUCKING POST OFFICE!
Cocksucking USPS said:

They've been doing this a lot recently, and will be getting a very angry call about it today.

Is the USPS tracking system any good? The thing isn't showing any progress so far.

How I do use the UPS tracking system? All I've got is a confirmation number like "LJ 236 xxx xxx xxx US" which doesn't work on their site.

x2 :(

nvm, found it

and paid it with the google thing :)

Uhm, now I'm not sure it worked, it says that it's unpaid, but I got an email saying I paid :unsure:

I'm trying valiantly to pay for mine, but it won't let me. Paypal is selectable from the dropdown box but there's no button or option to actually pay.

Also, is there any particular reason that shipping for the second batch of shirts is half the price of the first batch?

Mine hasn't been shipped yet :( I haven't received anything apart from the payment receipt from Google Checkout.
I assuming I'm missing a step here?

I'm trying valiantly to pay for mine, but it won't let me. Paypal is selectable from the dropdown box but there's no button or option to actually pay.
PM on your way..

Mine hasn't been shipped yet :( I haven't received anything apart from the payment receipt from Google Checkout.
I assuming I'm missing a step here?
I don't see any payment or ticket from you in the system-- send me a PM with your order number from Google and I will chase it down.

Did you put a return address on the package? Because if not then mine might still be at the local office, otherwise I'll have to wait for it to get back to you and have it sent again. Stupid assholes.

USPS is great :D

Detailed Results:

Bullet Acceptance, August 07, 2008, 2:05 pm, FREDERICK, MD 21701
Bullet Electronic Shipping Info Received, August 07, 2008

well.....what about updating the status, lazy computer? :D