Random Thoughts....

So it's set now: I'm seeing Olympic soccer on the 10th. First it's Japan vs. the Netherlands, then...Nigeria vs. America!

USA! USA! USA! (We'll are going probably get to get our asses kicked, but oh well.)

Fixed that for you. :p

Just got tickets for the Moto GP race in Indy. It's a tad late but I wasn't sure if work would permit me to have three days off after Labor Day Saturday off to go to the Belle Isle Grand Prix. Hope it's as good as the other American GP. The best part is the tickets aren't through ticket master. So I can order them a month in advance and they'll actually arrive at my house. Imagine that, pay for a service, then receive it. Fuck you Ticketmaster.!

I need a new car and have no freakin' idea what I want to get. There are things that make sense, and then there are things that are overpriced that I want. I dunno.
image108.jpg

Holy God Damn, about an hour ago I saw a high revving 502 big block 1968 camaro do a brutal burnout entering the highway, I was waiting for him to leave for a while but it was worth it.

what a sound

Funny, that's exactly what I just said.

I'm pretty sure that's one of the semi trucks designed by a guy named Colani, he designs various odd looking things with a focus on aerodynamics and ergonomics. So he's designed everything from an Alfa Romeo to a kitchen sink. I remember we watched a bunch of videos of his designs back in drafting in high school. That truck is his alternative to the large square semi's that are in use today.

Isn't that the Mercedes-thing or did I just always assume it is because of the wipers?

Sometimes I wonder about being British. Then I see something like this:

[youtube]zNG2z4wWkhA[/youtube]

[youtube]-qOo568ACec[/youtube]

And I think that the Government may be shit, and that all our jobs are going to India and Vietnam, Europe is a dead anchor around our feet then I remember this, and I am kinda proud.

AND

Stone cold crazy.

[youtube]RMWwOgeg2nA[/youtube]

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure that's one of the semi trucks designed by a guy named Colani, he designs various odd looking things with a focus on aerodynamics and ergonomics. So he's designed everything from an Alfa Romeo to a kitchen sink. I remember we watched a bunch of videos of his designs back in drafting in high school. That truck is his alternative to the large square semi's that are in use today.

an aerodynamic kitchen sink eh?

an aerodynamic kitchen sink eh?

He focuses on aerodynamics AND ergonomics, but to me this just looks like a sink :p

http://img258.imageshack.**/img258/6563/sinkra6.jpg

Apart from vehicles he's designed, the Colani Pegasus piano looks pretty cool

http://img295.imageshack.**/img295/8184/pegasus3dpiu2ov1.jpg

Last edited:
I like talking to you chaps/not a dudes too - aweeee, sweet.

Trouble is that most of the best stuff was 10+ years ago, the government has been buggering up the education system and now this has taken effect.

Sometimes I wonder about being British. Then I see something like this:

[youtube]-qOo568ACec[/youtube]

I have watched that clip so many times that before I even hit "play", I could tell from the entirely non-specific still preview that it was "I want it all" with Tony Iommi and Roger Daltrey. Queen and The Who FTW.

I like Americans too you know (not that twat GB BTW) but blokes like this - obvious nice guy. ...

[youtube]KIxyVessE4M[/youtube]

and

[YOUTUBE]YDfnv1kquRE[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited: