iPhone application Dynolicious found to be VERY accurate

I'm going to buy this app and test it out in my dad's RS4; I want to see how accurate it really is. This is very very interesting...

I tried it on an iPhone, by holding it and running across a parking lot. It reported that I can run 45MPH and generate 253HP, although my sandals may have caused some drivetrain losses.

We had a discussion on a local board about this software. I will post this video there. Thanks!

I tried it on an iPhone, by holding it and running across a parking lot. It reported that I can run 45MPH and generate 253HP, although my sandals may have caused some drivetrain losses.

:lmao:

This does look like a serious piece of kit though, I really respect the iPhone for it. at the equivalent of about ?7 it's a steal too.

lol, by holding the iphone in your hands, every time you swing your hands, you are generating quite a few g's not to mention moving the ipod faster than you ae actually going

lol, by holding the iphone in your hands, every time you swing your hands, you are generating quite a few g's not to mention moving the ipod faster than you ae actually going

Hell even if its in your pants its still going to jingle jangle around.

You'd have to strap it securely to your chest...and even then your man/boobs would interfere with the readings.

Hell even if its in your pants its still going to jingle jangle around.
Yeah, even if you duct tape it to your head or chest you quickly take steps rather than just moving smoothly.

ive got this app
and tried it in my dads porsche
and it works brilliantly
0-60 in 5.6 seconds it said
not that we actually got to 60<_<

and the speedo is incredibly accurate
the speed readout it gives is more or less spot on

you just need to have it sitting still in order to get an accurate readout

its well worth the $15

I have this but haven't really tried it yet
also I couldn't get it to stay on the dash and it ended up in the flower vase :3

I really hope nobody actually tries to act like their iphone dyno is even remotely close to a legit dyno. It's a neat trick that the free GPS that i got for testing a ford a year ago does but in no way is a reliable source of information.

I have this but haven't really tried it yet
also I couldn't get it to stay on the dash and it ended up in the flower vase :3

You have a flower vase in your car?!

Women..