Random Thoughts....

Was reading my magazine today and its fair to say Porsche design is going to far. You can now get a Porsche kitchen..................

For ?35,000 :?

Yeah, saw that in the recent Top Gear as well.

I would now like to point out, as I always do, that Porsche Design is not just random garbage being offered to capitalize on the Porsche name. It's a full blown design house with some pretty good looking stuff.

Plus Lenny Kravitz, Prince and Eddy Murphy are owners of the Colani/Schimmel Pegasus. And at least two of them are legitimate musicians :p

What, Eddy Murphy's a musician too? :p

https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blayde/2008/08/10/ring50-4150.jpg

Is that arial black?

No this is an Eddie Murphy song

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNWEeLz125Q[/YOUTUBE]

:D Yeah, we demand a "FG Domestic Science" section for the girls, because of sexual equality and stuff!!11

You know what's even more riveting? Discussion about airplane construction and shipbuilding. Now that's riveting. :drums:

Reading Tom Rubython's biography of Ayrton Senna. Very interesting, and very touching in some aspects. A book worthy of the life of a Driving God.

Something surprising I found out from there: close-up photos of Senna right after his crash exist, somewhere, in this world. But the photographer that took them will never publish them, on request of the family. That is truly a decision to be respected for eternity...

Last edited:
Something surprising I found out from there: close-up photos of Senna right after his crash exist, somewhere, in this world. But the photographer that took them will never publish them, on request of the family. That is truly a decision to be respected for eternity...

Good to see there's still some morals in this world. Book sounds interesting too.

Jokes about vacuum cleaners tend to suck though. Sewing jokes, on the other hand, leave me in stitches.

That's terrible. Get out!

My Uni's just gone back to semester but as luck would have it, I only have class on Tues, Wed and Thurs. 9 contact hours. Brilliant!