FinalGear's Ugliest Cars - Results!

The Multipla didn't win! \o/

Am I right in thinking the Ssangyong Rexton is still in the running, too? *fingers crossed*

I think we all know which car is going to win this.. The Ssangyong Rodius..

No competition..

I don't believe it. I genuinely don't believe it. While it must now be a two-horse race between the Pontiac Aztek and the Ssangyong Rodius...

...in third place comes a combination of the very worst aspects of both!

I have a new name for my pain, and it is Actyon.

I just found this little gem...

After a brief absence from the UK SsangYong launched the Rodius in June 2005. Designed by Ken Greenley, former head of the automotive design course at the Royal College of Art in London...

what...

WHAT???

Must be a good reason why he's the "former" head.

http://img169.imageshack.**/img169/2434/uglywa5.jpg

SECOND PLACE! The Ssangyong Rodius/Stavic with 78 points! (note: third place was a tie with just 54 points apiece)

Ssangyong_Rodius.jpg

ssangyong-rodius-1.jpg

ssangyong_rodius_front_25_09_05.jpg

ssangyong_rodius_rear_25_09_05.jpg

2008-SSangyong-Rodius.jpg

16488354593.jpg

ssangyong_rodius2006_068_530.jpg

Now, I'm sure that most of you have already figured out what's #1 so I figured I'd post it without any delays.

THE UGLIEST CAR IN THE WORLD, as voted for by FinalGear members, with 89 points, is...

THE PONTIAC AZTEC

198_2738-pontiac-aztec.jpg

2005_Pontiac_Aztek_ext_1.jpg

DSTK89LW.jpg

05.pontiac.aztek.500.jpg

aztec_2005_2.jpg

01%20pontiac%20aztec%20moonroof%20499%20down.jpg

pontiac-aztec.jpg

260667.jpg

pontiac-aztec1.jpg

pontiac_aztek_niot.net%20(1).jpg

2212871971_98b5765b04.jpg

pontiac_aztek_niot.net.jpg

Thanks for voting everybody!

PONTIAC AZTEC

PONTIAC AZTEC

I can't believe it. This "car" is by far the ugliest thing I saw for a very long time. To be honest - if I saw it before, Alzheimer was a healthy way to forget about it.

Taking the rear view that reminds of a prius, adding a sideline that is worse than anything build in the 80's and then at the front put something that reminds of a modern citroen on something that wants to be a sportscar but just isn't.

That "supersize me" adipose Ssangyong version of a mercer A-Class is indeed horrible. But I'd rather buy one of those then have my neighbour park an aztec in front of my window.

Both of them couldn't even work as a carbombs. People would just run away as soon as they see them, vomiting all over the place.

So there is only one way for these two "vehicles" to be of any use. Google Streetview. There won't be any problems with people who don't want to be on it. There are none. There might be foxholes in the sidewalk. But no people.

IT'S NOT A BEETLE YAY
lol pontiac
I feel relived now

The Aztek was intended to be a vehicle used for camping, and had a rather ridiculous option of a tent that would fit over the rear hatch when open.
https://pic.armedcats.net/l/lu/lupin_iv/2008/08/12/01aztek_tent_x.jpg
Interestingly enough, adding the tent actually made it slightly less ugly.

The Aztek was intended to be a vehicle used for camping, and had a rather ridiculous option of a tent that would fit over the rear hatch when open.
https://pic.armedcats.net/l/lu/lupin_iv/2008/08/12/01aztek_tent_x.jpg
Interestingly enough, adding the tent actually made it slightly less ugly.

Hm, no. Moreover making a tent out of such an awful car is dangerous. People degenerated enough to find it nice could actually breed in it...

^^^ Didn't one of the old Holden Torana models have the same option?? ^^^

wow pretty much every car I've owned has popped up in this thread, '02 Subaru Impreza, 1st Gen xB, 2nd Gen xB, and a scion xD lol

A deserving winner - second place well judged too. Now, on to the next matter - just how do we rid our roads of these monstrosities?

use them as hollywood stunt doubles?

I would drive an Aztek. No, let's put it this way: I would own an Aztek, as it's surely becoming a future classic, so uncool it's going to be rather cool just like the AMC Pacer.