What's the best looking Impreza?

What's the best looking Impreza?

• Total voters
I love the pignose too. The least I like is the bugeye one.

GC tops it for me, I will look for one later down the road for a project car...2.5RS hopefully. MY06/08 ties for second. Then MY04 and MY02 bottoms out for me.

By the way, the 2004-2005 are called dropeyes.

Actually, in the Scooby community (in the UK anyway) they are referred to as...

Up to 2000 Classic
MY01-02 Bugeye
MY03-05 Blobeye
MY06-07 Hawkeye
MY08 Mazda 3, aka Japseye ('cos they made a bit of a cock of the design)

Which one looks best? That's a strange question.

It's like asking "What do you think is the best soccer team of Greenland?"

Do I really have to choose between ugly and butt-ugly?

I never cared what mine looked like, I just got behind the wheel, hit the loud pedal, grinned and then broke a few laws. I always said they are like Paula Yates. Michael Hutchence ditched the beautiful but dull Helena Christensen for the thrill ride of the gobby munter.

Last edited:
I like all imprezas, but for me the looks have always been the lowpoint. I'm not going to vote simply because i feel my opinion should be ignored (not enough of a STI fan), but if i did it would probably be for the MY06

The Evo X.

Wait... what? :roll:

I love the first-gen design. So clean and good looking. The rest were ugly yet attractive. Apart from the newest generation - thats just plain ugly.

:love: 22B

p.s. I'm lovin these funny names for the noses - "pignose" :lol:

My friend has a GC 2.5RS, I love the damn car. Have so many good winter drifting memories in it. With a short throw shifter, intake, and exhaust it feels and sounds a lot faster than it actually is.

My friend has a GC 2.5RS, I love the damn car. Have so many good winter drifting memories in it. With a short throw shifter, intake, and exhaust it feels and sounds a lot faster than it actually is.

My friend just swapped a V.7 STi motor into one... 2800lbs, 300awhp :mrgreen:

http://img380.imageshack.**/img380/1540/smimg8342he9.jpg

When it first came out, I thought the hawkeye was really horrid, but then I really started to like it. It's the best... new one is defs the worst.

GC>04>06

I would have taken the 06 over the 04, if it didn't have the ugly rear lamps. Give the 06 some 04 tail lights and that would definitely be second, with the 04 coming in third. I hate the bug eye and the 08

The GC cars are easily my favorite. They may be the blandest of the bunch, short of the 08 maybe, but at least they're not ugly.

I went back and forth between the GC8 and the MY06, but the hawkeye/pignose prevailed.