Random Thoughts....

This is pretty random.

sdod9y.jpg

yup, :lol:

Oh noes, I've gotten my first neg rep :lol:

^ This :rolleyes: some people need to get a life...

So there's this website about 72 things younger than John McCain. Out of nowhere, I just realized that The Wave is also younger than John McCain. And, to add insult to injury, he can't even do it.

(This isn't political, just tasteless)

My girlfriend just called me as she was arriving out the brand new municipal court in Arlington. She said there were parking spots marked as "Hybrid Only" FFS, I'm really really getting tired of this green movement crap. Everywhere I look there is some sort of "green study" or some measure of how green something is. First day back on campus, the first thing I see in the school paper? Results of a study that showed the greenest campuses in America and my school's rank. I've always been a nature person, I'm not wasteful, I don't litter. I hate people that litter and abuse the outdoors. I don't like massive subdivisions that clear acres of untouched forrests, grasslands, prairies, etc. in days. The constant expansion is sickening. But I gurantee you, there is a large portion of people that live in such places driving hybrids and saving the world. :rolleyes: People wonder why (at least in this area, see it on the news every now and then) that their animals and children are sometimes in danger from animal attacks and scream outrage and disbelief when something happens. What would you expect to happen?

But the more and more I hear about 'green' and how person X is saving the enviroment and what YOU should be doing, I seriously feel like poisioning the earth. Well, at least when I get worked up about it. Anyone want to help organize a black movement?

I can't wait until the new trendy topic comes up and all the 'green' people can hop on its bandwagon and preach to all of us what we're doing wrong. Maybe then I can drive in peace.

It's the human condition.
First only a couple of people get it. Of these people, some try to mobilise the large, stupid mass. Once that gets mobilized, a bunch of them overdo it and ruin it for everybody.
Politics, religion... Same way everywhere.

My girlfriend just called me as she was arriving out the brand new municipal court in Arlington. She said there were parking spots marked as "Hybrid Only" FFS, I'm really really getting tired of this green movement crap. Everywhere I look there is some sort of "green study" or some measure of how green something is. First day back on campus, the first thing I see in the school paper? Results of a study that showed the greenest campuses in America and my school's rank. I've always been a nature person, I'm not wasteful, I don't litter. I hate people that litter and abuse the outdoors. I don't like massive subdivisions that clear acres of untouched forrests, grasslands, prairies, etc. in days. The constant expansion is sickening. But I gurantee you, there is a large portion of people that live in such places driving hybrids and saving the world. :rolleyes: People wonder why (at least in this area, see it on the news every now and then) that their animals and children are sometimes in danger from animal attacks and scream outrage and disbelief when something happens. What would you expect to happen?

But the more and more I hear about 'green' and how person X is saving the enviroment and what YOU should be doing, I seriously feel like poisioning the earth. Well, at least when I get worked up about it. Anyone want to help organize a black movement?

I can't wait until the new trendy topic comes up and all the 'green' people can hop on its bandwagon and preach to all of us what we're doing wrong. Maybe then I can drive in peace.

They have that at Carousel Center (THE GREEN CAPITAL OF THE WORLD ZOMG!!!!!!! :roll:). I like to think of it as "motorcycle parking".

I would go on and rant about how much this money-wasting, ill-fated environmentalist-pandering facade pisses me off, but I'd end up getting institutionalized.

just park your normal car in the hybrid spots, and if anyone asks, say you car is hybrid. It can run on gasoline, and if you take the gear and handbrake out, on manpower. Unless of couse you have an automatic, but then you're screwed anyways....