Top Gear meme!

captain_70s

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Three Triumphs and a Volvo estate
That's the weirdest TG related thing you found? Mate, you aren't trying hard enough. There are some fangirls (and fanboys too) out there with some genuinely alarming "art"
The TG guys have been given some of that stuff too...I've seen it happen. I always wonder what they do with it.

And that really isn't what meme means - I expect the word she wanted was....erm list?

Speaking of art though, have you guys seen this?

I love people who can do things like this. If i tried my hand at it, it would just turn out to be a big yellow ball of nothing.

Speaking of art though, have you guys seen this?

I love people who can do things like this. If i tried my hand at it, it would just turn out to be a big yellow ball of nothing.
^^^
I want one of them!:D

And no, thats not the weirdest thing I have found, I wanted to spare you from all the pics of James and Hammond kissing though.
It is suprising poular though, who knew so many DA member watched TG.:lol:
And that really isn't what meme means - I expect the word she wanted was....erm list?
I belive she is trying to start a new internet meme.

I wanted to spare you from all the pics of James and Hammond kissing though.

OH.MY.GOD.

As Jeremy said in 10x05: "I am going to be sick!"

OH.MY.GOD.

As Jeremy said in 10x05: "I am going to be sick!"

You never heard of slash? It's all over the internet, in every single fandom, pretty much. In fact, I believe Livejournal has its own Top Gear slash community :blink:

You never heard of slash? It's all over the internet, in every single fandom, pretty much. In fact, I believe Livejournal has its own Top Gear slash community :blink:

You're not kidding - I found some West Wing Slash the other day - I was actually at work trying to a check a fact about a character in the show........ My work blocks very little but dear god I wish it had :blink:

Just saw a load of TG things on DeviantArt, some of them were quite funny.

All fangirls making weird things about Top Gear and how much they like it, I think some men have done it too!:blink:
http://just-abigail.deviantart.com/art/Top-Gear-Meme-77533441
Thats the blank one...
http://just-abigail.deviantart.com/art/Top-Gear-Meme-by-me-82543980
And one thats been filled in, look up "top gear meme" in the search bar to find more.

I wonder what the TG crew would think if they saw these!:lol:

As soon as I read this post, I immediately thought, "I was on the internet the other day, and I found THIS!" :lol:

I have heard of slash. It's just disturbing to me whenever i come across it in any shape or form.

I have heard of slash. It's just disturbing to me whenever i come across it in any shape or form.
I guess you don't go around scouting out rule 34 then... some of it can be hillarious.:lol:

I wonder if this meme will take off here in FG...

I had my fill of TG fansites when I stupidly read a story about May, Hammond, gay sex and a Hyundai.

I wanted to spare you from all the pics of James and Hammond kissing though.

I looked but couldn't find anything. Would love to know what you typed in to find artwork of this :lol:

In fact, I believe Livejournal has its own Top Gear slash community :blink:

It most certainly does! And it's very popular!

I had my fill of TG fansites when I stupidly read a story about May, Hammond, gay sex and a Hyundai.

In one of the least erotic cars, too. no wonder why it turned you off :lol:

Last edited:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayhawk View Post
In one of the least erotic cars, too. no wonder why it turned you off

You may enjoy the story with Jeremy, James, some handcuffs and a Veyron more your taste, perhaps?