Clarkson: Anyone know where JC is at the moment?

Hmm, that's pretty embarrassing. How much will it cost to ensure that no one ever finds out I didn't know that.

Clarkson, Hammond and The Stig just switched on the Blackpool Illuminations minutes ago so Clarkson is definately in Blackpool and him and Hammond both mentioned a race that they filmed today involving the 4 of them.

Thanks Gibby for that info. I didn't listen to the broadcast.

James has 'the consumption' according to his latest column, so perhaps this is why he was a no show.

I'm trying to "listen again" on the website and keep getting "file not found". It's six hours later, does it take the BBC that long to get audio files posted?

He was with kids, and didn?t want us to take pictures ( ).
About 10 minutes later, after a lot of looking around at the natural beauty that this cave was, we went outside. I just managed to take a picture of Jeremy Clarkson leaving, although it?s a bit blurred

And that's why he gets annoyed with people taking photos. He asked the guy not to take a picture and he took one. They were on a private family holiday

Anyway he's back - see the Blackpool illuminations thread.

I really hate it when people are more interested in proving that they some someone than actually respecting the person's wish for them to not take bloody photos.

Glad he was wearing a shirt though. :D

He was with kids, and didn?t want us to take pictures ( ).
About 10 minutes later, after a lot of looking around at the natural beauty that this cave was, we went outside. I just managed to take a picture of Jeremy Clarkson leaving, although it?s a bit blurred

Wow, what a complete arsehole - that shows a total lack of respect. Prick.

saw jeremy on the m40 on friday.. in a silvery-grey jaguar xj, he was following a range rover with a cameraman/camera in the boot.

saw jeremy on the m40 on friday.. in a silvery-grey jaguar xj, he was following a range rover with a cameraman/camera in the boot.

You'll find more details about that in the Spoilers section if you're interested...

What an idiot, taking pictures like that. Respect!
Hope Jezza gets back to writing, though. I adore his Times columns, they are genius.

And that's why he gets annoyed with people taking photos. He asked the guy not to take a picture and he took one. They were on a private family holiday.
Or really, anyone. Paparazzi scum are some of the lowest forms of human on Earth.

What an idiot, taking pictures like that. Respect!
Hope Jezza gets back to writing, though. I adore his Times columns, they are genius.

Erm, this was back in August. His column has come back since... if it's on a break again, then I guess it's because he's been away on tour with TG Live.

Last edited:
Erm, this was back in August... if his column is on break again, then I guess it's because he's been away on tour with TG Live.

And probably taking a much needed and well-deserved holiday right now if he's got any sense. Hopefully the timing will allow him to tie in with his kids' half term break so he can relax before starting work on more columns and the next series of TG. I know I'd need to unwind after what must have been a pretty punishing schedule for all involved.

Or really, anyone. Paparazzi scum are some of the lowest forms of human on Earth.

+1

Was looking for some Top Gear clips on youtube a couple of weeks ago, and found a video of some paparazzi guy filming Richard and James while they were standing chatting and smoking in front of a hotel, it made me sick, these people really need to find a proper profession.

no i think you mean hypocrites like bill o'reilly who say they hate papparazzi,. then hunt down whoever refused to talk to them jsut to find out why.

paparazzi is a close second though, really really close....like butt-buddy close