2008 Maserati Gran Turismo now the best looking car ever?

Certainly a gorgeous looking car but "best looking car ever" is an exaggeration to say the least.

Just because you think it is doesn't make it fact. It's good looking, but to say its the best is highly debateable. Most ppl will still argue w you that the Vantage is still better looking.

No, it doesn't make it fact but that's why I put a question mark. I think it's the best looking car ever and I was seeing if people agreed with me.

No, it doesn't make it fact but that's why I put a question mark. I think it's the best looking car ever and I was seeing if people agreed with me.

My response was more to your non-question marked statement that followed

Smashes the 8c and Vantage by miles

Sorry, the rear proportions are still off on that car. The rear deck is WAY too short.

Long way to go until it gets close to the E-Type it's (sort of) emulating:
jaguar-1963-e-type-roadster.jpg

What is it with people and the E-Type? It just looks like a tube, some headlights and bumpers.:? Nice yeah, but not the best looking anything really. unless you're unhappy with your penis

Last edited:
its a fantastic looking car agreed. better then the 8C.... idk. thats tough. im sure thatll drive better tho :p

I live near a Maserati dealership and see a few GranTurismo's everyday. In my eyes, its absolutelu stunning. None of the pics on the web do justice to its proportions.. I do agree the rear is a bit wierd and out of place.

In the current crop of GTs, its the most stunning by miles IMHO

I was of the opinion that the Maserati Gran Turismo (S) is the best looking car in the past 30 years, and most likely the next 30 years to come... until I saw the 8C, now I have some trouble deciding - considering they're essentially the same car... it's like saying do you like the hottest brunette chick ever better, or her blond twin sister

May be good looking, but not near the top. 60's and 70's sports/supercars are still above this. Cars in its class it I'd say it's a looker.

There can never be the best looking car ever, not until the auto industry is long gone.

What is it with people and the E-Type? It just looks like a tube, some headlights and bumpers.:? Nice yeah, but not the best looking anything really. unless you're unhappy with your penis

If you have to ask, you will never understand anyway.

It's a beautiful car but in no way does it outdue the C8 or an Aston.

The GT isn't a very clear design. It's a pretty car but isn't as focused as something like a DB9, Miura, or 250 GTO.

Still wouldn't kick it out of my garage!

I think people love the E-type because it is unique. I think it's pure sex. The Granturismo on the other hand, not so unique. Put your finger over the grill and the whole front looks like an rx-8 (nothing against the rx-8, I love that car too).

I was of the opinion that the Maserati Gran Turismo (S) is the best looking car in the past 30 years, and most likely the next 30 years to come... until I saw the 8C, now I have some trouble deciding - considering they're essentially the same car... it's like saying do you like the hottest brunette chick ever better, or her blond twin sister

That's easy, the brunette. :) The Maserati GT is a veryvery good looking car... but I think the Alfa 8C is better looking. :p