The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

Who else would get tired of digging and end up emptying the container all over the floor in search of that fucking piece?

Hell yes; the Lego Minefield was the most dangerous part of my room. At one point I ended up trying to organize things by color and stick every piece of one color into a color-specific "master brick". It lasted barely a week before I'd done so much dis and re-assembling that it just wouldn't work.

^^ Now THAT's something :D

Indeed that would be an epic win thread. I would go up into my attic and take photos of it ALL! MWAHAHAHA. Anyway.

I never had any Lego...I am feeling left out...

It's never too late, even the small packs of a single vehicle or set can be real fun. We never bought lego by the gobs, but every pack you add means moar bricks to make what you want.

4 moar bricks! :lol:

OMG. Still can't find that piece.

I was huge into lego back when I was 7 or so, so was my little bro, so we have a huge ass tupperware tub of bricks. Insomnia is hitting hard now. Might as well go make a fighter jet out of Lego. BRB.

:lol: brilliant pie chart :D

I take your pie and raise you one more nerdpie:
nerdpie.jpg

My sister and I attacked a half-eaten pumpkin pie with toothpicks, and that's what came out.

http://img385.imageshack.**/img385/4919/1219687279176pv2.jpg