Post a pic of yourself

This is me....in my favourite thigh-length boots ;)

1ff7325d.jpg

oh, did I mention...it was taken when I was 3

You were such a cute baby!

Not so cute anymore though, judging by your avatar.

You were such a cute baby!

Not so cute anymore though, judging by your avatar.

:lol: by the time I reached my teens nearly every photo of me looked like a frog....but that's not me on my avatar - that's JC as Mr Toad.

not telling how many years ago - that's a sensitive subject right now as I'm only a few days from one of those birthdays with a zero on the end

I was bored last night so I went to Disney for 2 hours:
http://img125.imageshack.**/img125/8686/whappoohhc3.jpg
(It didn't dawn on me that he was crossing his arms, because he doesn't have elbows, so it looks like I'm getting ready to go be buried, but I was so excited to get a photo with Pooh anyway :X)

do they talk...?

Not usually, generally because they're usually minimum wage workers who don't speak good English. Kids would be totally bummed if they found out Mickey yells at them in Spanish.

He did blow me a kiss when I was leaving, which was kind of odd.

Not usually, generally because they're usually minimum wage workers who don't speak good English. Kids would be totally bummed if they found out Mickey yells at them in Spanish.

what was wierd was when I was at disney land and woody was a girl...

I was bored last night so I went to Disney for 2 hours:
http://img125.imageshack.**/img125/8686/whappoohhc3.jpg
(It didn't dawn on me that he was crossing his arms, because he doesn't have elbows, so it looks like I'm getting ready to go be buried, but I was so excited to get a photo with Pooh anyway :X)

Straight-up b-boyz 4 lyfe, yo!

^^ I had the same reaction. :)

Here's a pic of myself.

jusme.jpg

I cropped out my friend. I didn't know if she would mind me posting a picture of her. =/ God I love my dorky grin.

^ Yes. Also, I'd like to get the ball rolling on the barrage of somewhat creepy comments that are bound to follow her post:

I think if you had green eyes you would kinda look like Kristin Kreuk off Smallville.