Tickets for Filming Now Available

A hangar at Camden would suit me just fine thanks :p

I thought we had a love of cars in common, perhaps not, if you don't like to actually drive :?

A hangar at Camden would suit me just fine thanks :p

I thought we had a love of cars in common, perhaps not, if you don't like to actually drive :?

Bit of a stretch for us Melbournites to come up for one week day :p

Bit of a stretch for us Melbournites to come up for one week day :p

Where's your sense of adventure? I don't know, young people these days...:D Back in my day :boohoo: we'd leave for Melbourne or Brisbane after work in Sydney. Catch a couple of hours of sleep in the car, rally, race or whatever and who ever was the most hyper on adrenalin drove the the first stint back.

Likewise - the drive doesn't bother me, it's the total cost of the trip that just doesn't add up.

hmm, we could round up some of the usual melbourners and go up in one car (say for sake of argument my car - out of the people that we know on here well enough I think it's probably the most practical :p) then stay in a cabin at a caravan park or something and split the bill, you know the ones with like 6th births?

Has anyone heard anything from SBS Freehand re: tickets yet? I put my name down on Saturday morning and haven't heard yet. Granted, they've probably been flooded with requests and will probably prioritise requests from people in Sydney that are not dudes ... but i'm just curious to hear if anyone who ordered tickets has had a response.

Last edited:
hmm, we could round up some of the usual melbourners and go up in one car (say for sake of argument my car - out of the people that we know on here well enough I think it's probably the most practical :p) then stay in a cabin at a caravan park or something and split the bill, you know the ones with like 6th births?

Several FinalGearers in the one car for ten hours? That's not going to end well :p

You're right though - it could be done somewhat affordably, but it's money I'd prefer to use for other pursuits. It'd be a different matter if it was the UK gang doing the filming.

Has anyone heard anything yet? I put my application in pretty much as soon as I got the heads up from FG about it. I'm guessing that locals will get first dibs, although I'm looking forward to an opportunity to go on a road trip with a mate.

Heard nothing... All I got was a confirmation email from Freehand but nothing regarding tickets.

Heard nothing... All I got was a confirmation email from Freehand but nothing regarding tickets.

I don't think I got one of those ... :|

Last edited: