It's Back! Melbourne/Vic Meet - 26th October > Southwest Vic & The Great Ocean Road

Where's fbc??

he seems to be active and posting, but somehow missed this thread. :(

And Eddy... to me(and my lack of knowledge of commodores), all Commodores with that shape are considered VT to me :p. Same as how all previous commo's are considered VZ... lol

I thought all utes of that shape were designated VU?

Damn.

foiled_again.jpg

You mean the F6 Typhoon?... Sam, you have to get Shane with his VT SS Ute to give that F6 a run :p. And would love to catch up with Alex as well

Hehe yeah might tell dad to come, but i really ment some of my mates from ORSM, one just got big power from his typhoon, and a couple have 300+rwkw plus few nice E series.

Hopefully i can bring mine, i might get unlucky and car could be in panel beaters get rear re-sprayed again from 2 cruises ago's incident :(, still not happy with the job :cry:.

Hopefully i can bring mine, i might get unlucky and car could be in panel beaters get rear re-sprayed again from 2 cruises ago's incident :(, still not happy with the job :cry:.

Shouldn't you wait till after the cruise before getting that done :lol:

I kid I kid....

Guys! I've been completely out of action since the first cruise... but on the upside, here's a bit of video I salvaged from my camera (it chewed all the tape up when I tried to upload to my PC!!!!#@$%$&^&*)...:(

** YouTube link: here **

In the video we get a bit lost and have to play catchup to the rest of the group:?

I may be able to make this one if I'm lucky and can get the EMS, TD06, FMIC etc. to work... say no more...:devil:

And, yes, I should update my banner which was left over from the 1st meet *sigh*

Last edited:
:eek: TD06 on Triton :woot:

Sounds good. I live on res at Deakin in Waurn Ponds, so I'd probably join in Geelong as well. If the Bunnings mentioned above is the one just before the roundabout to Anglesea (opposite Pidgons Road), that's 30 seconds from where I am - that'd be awesome :p

So put me (and my mate Ross in an Impreza) down as a maybe and we'll finalise a bit closer to the day.

Sounds good. I live on res at Deakin in Waurn Ponds, so I'd probably join in Geelong as well. If the Bunnings mentioned above is the one just before the roundabout to Anglesea (opposite Pidgons Road), that's 30 seconds from where I am - that'd be awesome :p

So put me (and my mate Ross in an Impreza) down as a maybe and we'll finalise a bit closer to the day.

Pretty sure he means Corio Bunnings, which is the first one when you come into Geelong from Melbourne.

Im pretty much a definite now. Im picking up my new SSV on tuesday.
Ive also got a mate with a VT SS who is going to come along, dunno if he'll be my co-pilot or drive his own yet

This meet will be weird for me, I dont know any of you guys... I'm definitely bringing a mate to sit in the car with me :) just so i don't feel left out :)

This meet will be weird for me, I dont know any of you guys... I'm definitely bringing a mate to sit in the car with me :) just so i don't feel left out :)

Im the same, i dont know anyone from here. Thats why Im also asking a friend to come..though he may want to drive his own car rather than co-pilot with me.

It's alright guys, we don't bite!

Pretty sure he means Corio Bunnings, which is the first one when you come into Geelong from Melbourne.

Im pretty much a definite now. Im picking up my new SSV on tuesday.
Ive also got a mate with a VT SS who is going to come along, dunno if he'll be my co-pilot or drive his own yet

5.0 litre? VT? is it stock auto or manual, if my car comes out i might decide to give him a run :)

5.0 litre? VT? is it stock auto or manual, if my car comes out i might decide to give him a run :)

Nah, Series II so GenIII. Manual, Dead stock apart from exhaust, and to be bluntly honest it needs a freshen up. So it probably only goes as well as a 5.0L....lol

Do I spot a VL Turbo in the attendance list?... can't wait to hear some fully sick VL trademark doses. Don't hear them much anymore on the streets :p