The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

There was me thinking i was the only Metallica fan and it'd only be me who got it :lol:

That picture doesn't even need a caption to be funny... when you see James Hetfield standing there with flipflops and an Armani bag, that is when you burst out laughing. :lol:

Metallica are awesome though... will be in Vancouver in December but I have nobody to go with. Plus I have a feeling they're going to play their newer crap, as opposed to the Black album and those before it.

I didn't even know who it was, but then again I hate Metallica.

...then again I hate Metallica.

Good for you... wanna cookie? :p

Metallica were absolutely at the top of their effin' game, but like all other celebrities fame, wealth and age finally got to them. As I said, they have not been very good for a very long time.

Metallica are awesome though... will be in Vancouver in December but I have nobody to go with. Plus I have a feeling they're going to play their newer crap, as opposed to the Black album and those before it.

My brother in law went to one of their gigs in .nl this year, and they mostly played their older stuff there. So you might just get lucky. He said it almost seemed like they were ashamed of some of their newer stuff.... And so they should be.

I've seen Metallica a bunch of times and they've always played alot of older stuff, the best concert i ever saw was Metallica ?94!

My best mate is a huge Metallica fan and he has never seen them preform. I on the other hand don't like them that much but I've been to a concert. I got the ticket for free. And it was absolutely magnificent.

My memory's kinda bad since I don't remember that I've told my mate that so every time he glides onto the subject of Metallica (or concerts or music in general) I have to mention it to him again. Twice:D

I also went to the to see Metallica live without being too much of a fan of them as they were here in Prague in June and it was great. Then I went to see the Kiss, which I am a fan of, and it was a bit of a letdown.

Saw Metallica at Donington twice and the gig they did at Wembley stadium which was aweeeesomee. Seriously sweet.

The second time at Donington was the best though, to celebrate the 20th anniversary of Master of Puppets, they played the album in it's entirety from start to finish. I came away from that place a changed man, was incredible.

The guy on the extreme left looks like a drunken russian who was in charge of building the whole thing - with a hammer and a screwdriver.

I think it was an airport on St Lucia that had a graveyard next to the runway.....

Wright Patterson AFB near here has a small cemetery close to one of the runways. It was there long before the current runway so they just kind of built around it.

temperature.gif

^:lol: