Vegetarian Driver Suffers Pig Nightmare on Motorway

MacGuffin

Forum Addict
Car(s)
'17 Ford Mustang GT Fastback
The sight of a truckload of pigs headed for the sausage factory proved too much to bear for a German vegetarian woman who lost control of her vehicle as a result. Unfortunately, she crashed into another truck carrying pigs.

A vegetarian woman driving down a motorway in Germany was so traumatized at the sight of a truck loaded with pigs that she lost control of her vehicle and careered into another truck, which was also filled with pigs, police said.

"The woman found herself driving next to a large pig transport truck and the sight of the pitiful animals made her feel so sick that she jerked her steering wheel and started swerving," police in the western town of G?tersloh said in a statement released on Thursday.

"The result of her swerving was that the woman's van struck the side of another truck ? which was also loaded with live pigs. The woman suffered little more than a fright but we were unable to ascertain anything about the state of the pig's health," police said.

Source: http://www.spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/0,1518,577659,00.html

HAHAHA! Serves her right. Meat FTW. Vegetarians burn in hell plzkthxbai

<insert joke about german roads being filled with pigs here>

:rofl:

*wipes tear from eye*

Ok, I think I'm better now.

I'm surprised something similar hasn't happened between me and an Earth-saving Prius driver.

Oh man... Now I'm fine with someone being a vegetarian - their choice, if it works for them that's great. But if it affects your driving you sure as hell shouldn't be on the road.

Is it bad that when we were driving last weekend and saw some cows on a farm I yelled "BACOOOOOOON!"

Seeing as bacon doesn't come from cows...

Is it bad that when we were driving last weekend and saw some cows on a farm I yelled "BACOOOOOOON!" "BIG FAT RUUUUUUUUUMP!"

Fixed for you.

:lmao: This is just ridiculously funny, love it.

Thankyou Germany :lol:

X2

The sight of a truckload of pigs headed for the sausage factory proved too much to bear for a German vegetarian woman who lost control of her vehicle as a result. Unfortunately, she crashed into another truck carrying pigs.

I literally lol'd.

That is the single most ridicolous thing i've read for quite some time. I've never understood vegetarians (i sure as hell wouldn't be able to live without a steak once in a while), but that is just stupid.

bwahahahaha

This wouldn't be funny if she didn't crash into *another* pig lorry.

Wow.

Reading this thread has given me the urge to go eat some bacon. Mmmmm, bacon.....

Send me a couple of pork chops from one of those pigs. Smoked to the bone, please. And with fatness included.

Serves her right. Damned vegetable killer! :mad:

You see, being vegetarian is dangerous.

I'm surprised something similar hasn't happened between me and an Earth-saving Prius driver.

Oh man... Now I'm fine with someone being a vegetarian - their choice, if it works for them that's great. But if it affects your driving you sure as hell shouldn't be on the road.

Seeing as bacon doesn't come from cows...

Vegetables are what *food* eats.

Reading this thread has given me the urge to go eat some bacon. Mmmmm, bacon.....

YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, and more yes.

+1 to all of those:rofl: