Vegetarian Driver Suffers Pig Nightmare on Motorway

Omg, i just saw a truck full of SALAD on the motorway, and i just totally freaked out. I was swerving so hard i could barely avoid hitting a truck full of FRUIT. The unspeakable horror of those poor tortured salads and fruits. I cry for thee :cry:

I have nothing against vegetarians choosing not to eat meat, but there's nothing more natural than eating meat. We could sure treat the animals better, but there's nothing wrong with eating them.

Omg, i just saw a truck full of SALAD on the motorway, and i just totally freaked out. I was swerving so hard i could barely avoid hitting a truck full of FRUIT. The unspeakable horror of those poor tortured salads and fruits. I cry for thee :cry:

It's okay Adunaphel, we'll get you though this. Here, have some bacon.

I have nothing against vegetarians choosing not to eat meat

I do. I'm going to have bacon for lunch now, just to make up for her vegetarianism.

Zo I vas fahrn fahrn farhn auf den Autobahn and den zis lorry sped past. Ein thousant svinen ver imprisoned! I had to liberate zem.

Also, oi oi!

OMG seriously. It's all just a lame excuse for shit driving. If this person gets so freaked out that her brain can't function properly and enable her to drive safely and sensibly in such an unremarkable situation, she shouldn't be on the roads at all. It's like people I hear of who totally freak out whenever they see a cop car, and then invite involvement with them by crashing / being inattentive, whatever. Jeez.

https://pic.armedcats.net/p/pu/punisherbass/2008/05/13/Chops9.jpg

Mmmmmm pork.

I just can't resist putting this on now:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7HYYKEbfLk[/YOUTUBE]

Homer: Are you saying you're never going to eat any animal again? What about bacon?
Lisa: No.
Homer: Ham?
Lisa: No.
Homer: Pork chops?
Lisa: Dad, those all come from the same animal.
Homer: Heh heh heh. Ooh, yeah, right, Lisa. A wonderful, magical animal.

:lmao: That is amazing. Who the hell loves pigs? Don't get me wrong; bacon tastes gooood. Pork chops taste gooood. But alive, they're filthy ass animals. I wonder how many vegetarians would still love animals so much if they ever actually dealt with them.