Cindy McCain and Drifting. Did you know...

800px-United_States_Income_Distribution_1967-2003.svg.png

Middle class has moved up?

If McCain become president, the economy will be so bad no body could afford driving anymore. Let alone driving no speed limits.

It's a cool thing she does, still an Obama guy.

And if Obama is elected, the economy will be *worse * due to higher taxes AND your cars will be banned.

Yeah, that's a better option - not!

So basically I have a few months to learn Spanish and move to central America where they don't seem to hate cars? :p

So basically I have a few months to learn Spanish and move to central America where they don't seem to hate cars? :p

Well, you're halfway there - you *did* move to Mexifornia, where the official language is Spanish. :mrgreen::lol:

Ah, you guys. You know you'll just end up electing Bush again.

I honestly don't feel that is the case, and I wish that McCain was elected instead of Bush as the Republican runner for 2000 elections. I thin he would have been a better leader overall and it's a shame. I don't agree with all that he has to say, but I have a lot more that I disagree with Obama. I feel that Obama is just all talk.

I think I'm going to move to Puerto Rico. Technically part of the US, but still separated. Plus they have the fastest rotaries in the world!!!

And John Mccain; I really didn't like him a few months ago, but maybe now that he's essentially our last hope, he is really impressing me. Plus he rolls with hot bitches!!

By the way, if you vote democrat on the basis of improving the economy, you really need to go back to high school.

I think I'm going to move to Puerto Rico. Technically part of the US, but still separated. Plus they have the fastest rotaries in the world!!!

And John Mccain; I really didn't like him a few months ago, but maybe now that he's essentially our last hope, he is really impressing me. Plus he rolls with hot bitches!!

By the way, if you vote democrat on the basis of improving the economy, you really need to go back to high school.

Problem is Puerto Rico is bound by US law and the entire islands economy pretty much relies on the US government to keep funneling them money.

Not that Mexico is much better, but at least there the laws on cars are far more lax and I can get my damn Alfa Romeo's :thumbup:

"By the way, if you vote democrat on the basis of improving the economy, you really need to go back to high school."

Lol yeah, because the last 8 years under Dubya have been so good to us compared to the 8 years under Clinton economically..

As much as I think both candidates stink, a first lady who has been to the Bondurant School is enticing to gear heads :)

Cindy says Camp David has room for a track !!!

Last edited:
"By the way, if you vote democrat on the basis of improving the economy, you really need to go back to high school."

Lol yeah, because the last 8 years under Dubya have been so good to us compared to the 8 years under Clinton economically..

My big problem with W is the drunken spending, bailouts of Fanny Mae/Freddy Mac, etc. Clinton's so-called good economy was two things; (1) the dot com boom, and (2) the financial/accounting shell game (Enron, WorldCom, et al). As much as he would like to take credit for (1) and stay away from (2), the truth is the only thing he really did was throttle back his meddling after 1994 and pretty much let the economy run itself.

But this hasn't exactly been a bad economy. Some Dems are calling this the worst economy ever (a lie Clinton pulled in 1992), I'll remind them, and you, of the 1970s, when there were gas lines and you could only buy gas on odd numbered days, inflation was at 12% yearly, unemployment was 8%, and interest rates to buy a new home were at 20%. It was so bad the President's staff invented a new term called the "Misery Index". And Carter did nothing but tell us to grin and bear it. THAT was the worst economy since the great depression.

Right now, unemployment is low, inflation is relatively low, interest rates are very low (and artificially so).

Last edited:
I don't want to get all political here, but Bush has generally been a terrible president all-round. His policies aren't the problem, it's the way he executes them. Most of the problems are from his administration, which seems to pass every single dumb idea he has.

Let's not forget we have a corrupt, do-nothing Democratic congress with the lowest public approval numbers ever (below 20%). We hear about W's low numbers every day but nobody says a word about Nancy Pelosi's gang of thieves.

IMO our politics is a shell game, two card monte. All politicians are charletans and behind closed doors they pat each other on the back and laugh it up at the public's expense. McCain, for example, was caught in the Keating Five banking scandle, co-authored McCain-Feingold (which limits free speech to protect incumbent politicians) and the McCain-Kennedy gorge-fest gutting of the country education and immigration bills.

Last edited:
The bottom 50% of Americans don't even pay federal taxes. The top 1%, however, pay 36% of the tax burden.

While I agree with making it easy for business to flourish and the principles behind "Atlas Shrugged", guys, we've fallen for a diversion. From both parties.

The issue isn't the commie-lib wealth redistribution gap-between-rich-and-poor b.s. vs. unfair progressive taxation on business.

The real issue is why our government is so damned bloated, so far in debt, and why is it an uncontrolled monster of baseline budgeting (built in increases every single year, and decreasing the rate of growth gets called a "cut") and nonstop spending? Does anybody care about this anymore? I'm concerned with who is racking up the bills more than who is going to pay for it. If they keep putting us in a hole it doesn't matter who pays for it, because we'll ALL pay for it in the end.

back on topic.. did anyone actually SEE here drift in any of that video?
No, she had sprained her wrist shortly before.

She is the wife of McCain not his Vice, she has nothing to say politics-wise :)

/me silently utters "publicity stunt?"

Despite it being not as bad as most would make it seem, that isn't my point. As a general rule of thumb, conservatives are for small government (and therefore small government spending) but more involvement in social affairs, whereas liberals stay out of social affairs, but involve themselves in the economy. I wouldn't lie to you, its true, look it up. I don't like either, so that's why I'm a libertarian. ;)

By the way, how old were you during the Clinton Administration?